1. Saying Goodbye

A/N: Oh my god guys! This is the first installment of this fucking sequel! *raging fist pumping* I apologize if this chapter is like total shit, I am in a very poor state of mind right now. So be warned. Like..I don't think it will make sense.

~Im So Cold And Flying

XoXog

* * * * * * * * * *********

"Anytime you want." He replied. I smiled at him, I wanted to kiss the fuck out of him. I kissed his head and he smiled lightly, his stitches made his smile look gruesome.

"Tonight?" I asked, he thought for a moment and nodded. I grinned.

"I need to get some clothes.." Frank said, he frowned slightly. "Will you come through my window and help me pack?" Frank asked. I nodded and he pulled the car up on the curb across the street and we got out.

"I'll be at your window." I told him, he nodded and jogged up to the door. I walked around the side of the house. I climbed up the tree that was beside Frankie's window and tapped on the glass when Frank appeared in front of me. He opened it quickly.

"Where will we go?" Frank asked, I slid through and helped him get a bag out of his closet.

"No idea, its your place of choice, babe." I answered, he blushed a bit and smiled. He dashed around the room packing shit in bags with me. That was until we heard someone banging on the door. Frank pushed me against the wall in his closet and closed it.

"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero Jr.! You had better open this door right the fuck now!!" I heard a girl scream. It must've been Frankie's mother. Frank opened the door and I heard him stumble back. "What do you think you are doing?!" She shouted.

"I am doing what I told you." Frank replied calmly. I heard thumping, and someone ran into the room.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing boy?!" Someone shouted.

"Frank let him go." His mom shouted. I heard my Frank whimper as there was a loud hitting noise.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Frank shouted, I heard him land on the bed with a gasp.

"You motherfucking sonofabitch!" His dad snarled.

"Gee!" Frank squeaked. I took that as a sign for me to step out. I did and his father growled, his mother locked the door and gasped.

"What the hell Linda?" Frank Sir shouted. Linda shook her head.

"Don't touch him again." I snapped. Linda flinched. Frank leaped off the bed and stood beside me. He linked our hands together and stared his parents down.

"I'm leaving okay?" Frank said, he gripped my hand tightly. I gripped back.

"Who is this fucker?" Frank Sir said, he pointed fingers at me. I held Frank's hand and stared at his father.

"This is Gerard. He is...my boyfriend." Frank said calmly. His hands began to shake.

"You're that older Way boy aren't you?" Linda asked crossing her arms. I nodded. "You think you're gunna take Frankie away? No, hell no, you are wrong." Linda snapped.

"I am leaving. You guys aren't going to stop me, its not like you give a fuck." Frank said. "All you guys do is drink, and its not fucking fair because you guys don't give a shit." He snapped. He walked around and packed more things. Frank Sir didn't appreciate this, he reached out to grab Frank, but I blocked him. He grabbed me and shook me.

"Frank! We do too care!" Linda argued. Frank shook his head and grabbed another bag to pack. I was fighting against Frank Sir's grip on me.

"Yeah? Then why'd you fucking take shit care of me for sixteen fuxking years?!" Frank shouted. He packed two bags and one smaller bag and filled it with electronics and such. "I'm ready." Frank said.