10. How 'Bout A Glass Of Wine?

School was okay, even though Frank had chosen to torture me with his sexiness. I finished through the day rather well. I was kind of excited really, I mean, Frank wanted to have sex again. I didn't think he would have.

At the last bell, I had been drumming my fingers impatiently on my desk. As soon as it rang, students left, I packed up my things and shut down my computer. I ran into Mrs. Ewing when I was leaving my classroom.

"Oh! Hello dear! I was just coming to have a word with you." Mrs. Ewing said, I smiled lightly and locked the door.

"I'm all ears." I replied when I turned back to her.

"So, I know Gudme has been on your tail." Mrs. Ewing told me, I kind of scrunched up my toes in my shoes. "And I think it has to do with that student. His name is Frank Iero I believe." She said. We began walking together. "Maybe because he knows you both live in the same apartment building, or that him and your younger brother Michael are friends. And he suspects that Mr. Iero is a homosexual."

"Wow, you put a lot of thought into that." I said with a smirk, she only nodded.

"I will try my hardest to get him off your back." Mrs. Ewing said with a smile. "I like you, Gerard. You're a wonderful teacher, a lot of the kids seem to like you more. More than they liked their previous art teacher Mrs. Beattie." Mrs. Ewing said smiling, she even closed her eyes she was smiling so big.

"Thanks, that really means a lot." I told her, she nudged my shoulder. It was pretty much my elbow because she was so tiny, but it was the thought that counted.

"You have a nice day, Gerard. I'll be seeing you tomorrow, we can get a mug of coffee in the lounge together." She said smiling as I went toward my exit. I nodded and said goodbye as I left the building. Once I got off school property, I lit up a cigarette. Frank had been in the dugouts with Mikey and Pete. Frank came running forward and jumped up onto my back.

I gasped and had to steady myself before I could keep walking. Pete and Mikey came scampering after us.

"So what are you two doing tonight?" Frank asked looking at Mikey and Pete. Pete was blushing brightly and Mikey was fidgeting with his glasses. They were sooooo doing something together tonight.

I chuckled and Frank began running his fingers through my hair. We reached the apartments and Frank Mikey Pete and I went into our apartment together. Mikey and Pete flopped on the couch and Frank followed me onto the kitchen.

"So, what is OURRR plan tonight?" Frank asked. I smirked at him for a moment and suddenly the door was knocked on. Mikey got up and answered it.

"Mr. Gudme? Uh, what are you doing here?" Mikey asked. Frank kind of stepped away from me, I looked through the window wall and stared at Gudme.

"Is Mr. Way here?" Gudme asked.

"Uhm, yea. He was just getting Frank a drink." Mikey answered awkwardly. I did so taking what he said as a hint and got Frank a Dr. Poison, he thanked me quietly and went to sit with Pete.

"May I come in?" Gudme asked.

"Of course!" I said in a fake happy tone as I peeked around the corner wall. He smiled and came in, Mikey closed the door behind him.

"Uh, should we leave?" Mikey asked, he locked eyes with me. I gave Gudme a questioning look and he shrugged.

"Its up to you." Gudme said. He walked over to me.

"What's going on?" I asked, I was wringing my fingers.

"I wanted to have a word with you, about some suspicions going around." Gudme said. I nodded and pointed at a table. Was this all happening again? Was this literally going to happen?

"Oh." I said, he took a seat, the boys were in the other room watching TV. "How 'bout a glass of wine?" I asked, Gudme smiled and nodded. I poured two glasses of my best wine, I hoped that he maybe would think better of me.

I went and sat down putting his near him. "So what are these rumors?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, our maths teacher, Mr. Gioncarlo suspects that you may have a relationship with a student. This student is in your apartment as well." Gudme said.

"Well, he's here because he shares the apartment next door with my younger brother Michael. They've been friends for years, so we are all close." I replied calmly. I took a nice drink of wine and Gudme nodded.

"That seems fair enough." He said, he took a sip. "Its just that I don't want the rumors to spread and such. What with the hickies and such." Gudme said, his eyes kind of pointed near my neck. I felt myself go red.

"Oh, I apologize! I thought I had those well hidden." I said in fake embarrassment. "My girlfriend, she comes over about every weekend from Canada." I explained. Gudme nodded.

"Okay, well, I just wanted to clear this up with you." Gudme said, I was clenching my jaw. "So thankyou, I'm sorry I had my doubts!" He said.

"Its alright, and you're welcome." I said. We shook hands and he finished his wine.

"Well, I must get going. I must go have dinner with the wife." Gudme said, he smiled and showed himself out. I leaned back in my chair and sighed, I downed the rest of my wine and leaned my head back. I knew Gudme was totally gone when the apartment complex shook as the entry door was closed. Frank and Mikey, with Pete came scuttling in here. Frank's eyes wide.

"What did he say? What happened?" Frank asked quickly. I ran my hand sloppily through my hair.

"I guess theres already rumors about you and I, Frankie." I answered. He frowned and scuffed his heel on the floor. Mikey came closer and hugged me.

"Fuck! We were doing so fine here." Mikey said sadly.

"I think I may have smoothed things over though." I told them, even Pete grinned. "He told me he didn't believe it, but this one teacher, he was acusing me. So Gudme just wanted to check in on it. But I think we are still in the clear." I said.

"That's fucking amazing!" Frank whooped, he jumped around.

"How about a glass of wine for all of us?" I suggested with a crooked smirk. They all nodded and I went and got wineglasses to fill with the burgundy liquid. I passed them around and we clicked our glasses together and slugged them down. I was really hoping we would be in the clear for a long time.

******************

A/N: I'm guessing none of you suspected Gudme to do that :o by the way, Ewing is pronounced you-ing. Gioncarlo is pronounced Jon-Carlo. and gudme is pronounced Good-me.

Please tell me what you think :)

~My Dog Smells Good

XoXog