Prologue

"Uh fuck!" Ellen groans as she's gripping on the headboard.

Hades was using a latigo to his wife that is now tied up both hands and also her legs, spreads wider. The wife couldn't help but to silently cry as her husband is enjoying his night.

"Please stop, ugh!" she felt a vibrator on her mound, it was on and she was moaning mess.

"Yes moan for me" he said as he put some ice on his mouth before he leans closer to his wife's womanhood and licks it with the ice.

"Ooh god, Hades please stop" he never stoo eating her until she orgasms. Hades lick them before inserting his huhe shaft.

"Oh god so tight" he holds on her waist before thrusting it slowly but deeper.

The wife arched her back as she bites her lower lip to hold her moans, but her husband kissed her lips and plays with her tongue until she felt her husband's thrusts is going faster and more deeper.

"W-wait Hades don't! Please stop I'm hurting ahh" she moaned loudly as they came together.

"That was good. Ready for round 2" she gulped.

This is the life she have right now, she never tried to escape him because her life will be more in danger if she did that. She knows her husband so well, that is why even though she's hurting she tried everything just to make her husband happy.

But she want to change him. And everything she will attempt, it's so useless. Parang wala na siyang pag asa para rin sumaya at bumago ang buhay nilang mag asawa.

She doesn't want this, but because of the fix marriage pipilitin at titiisin niya lahat. Wala rin siyang mapupuntahan dahil ayaw rin ng mga magulang ni Ellen sa kanya.

Kahit na masakit titiisin ko ito. At pipilitin ko pang makasama siya hanggang sa magsawa siya sa akin.