Chapter 47: Evil Is My Middle Name

Marcus
Tasha deserved an Emmy for that performance! She was so angry and I loved it! Now that she and Justin broke up, she had no choice but to come running in my arms.
Justin returned to his office cussing. His face was red as an apple. "What the fuck! How the fuck did that happen? She was not supposed to be here! I told you to make sure they weren't in the same room together! What the fuck man?!"
"Hey don't take your anger out on me. I didn't know she was gonna come here." I wanted to laugh so hard but I kept a straight face.

"And how the fuck did she get that text if I didn't send it? That's so weird!"
"Idk, man yeah that is very strange!" I decided to leave before he started questioning me. "I'm sorry man, I hope you two make up soon. Listen, I have to go, I'll see you later."

I picked up my paper and left. He must have forgotten about signing it cause he didn't ask nor did I remind him. I walked outside and threw it in the bin. Guess I didn't need it after all.
I got into my car and drove home. When I got there, I saw Tasha standing in front of my house with a bag. "Tasha? What are you doing here?"

"Shut up and open the door!"
I followed her instruction. As soon as we went inside, she went upstairs to my bedroom.
"You better be up here in the next five minutes!"

Woah. I loved when Tasha was calm but I loved her even more when she was aggressive.
I ran upstairs behind her.
She tossed her bag in my closet on the floor. "I'll be staying here for a while. I can't be in the same room let alone house with your brother right now."

Yes! Yes! Yes! My plan was finally working! I thought.
"Okay." I said.
I watched as she started undressing while walking over to my bed.
Fuck.
"Well don't stand there come fuck me now!"
——-
After Tasha and I had sex, we fell asleep. I woke up to 18 missed calls from Justin. I called him back. "What the fuck, Marcus! I've been trying to reach you for hours! Where were you?"

"Sorry, I was sleeping." Tasha rolled over and looked at me. She knew it was him.
"What's up? Is everything okay?"

"No, I got home from work and Tasha wasn't here. Her clothes are gone! Do you know where she could be?!"
"No, I don't. Have you tried hotels?"

"Yes, I tried three of them but she's not there." I'm freaking out.
"What about her parents? Maybe she went home."

"I called them and she's not there either." I don't know what to do. I need to talk to her!
"I'm sorry bro. This sucks."

"I know. Why did I have to be so stupid and kiss Destiny?!"
"We all make mistakes sometimes that's normal. I'm sure she'll be back soon."
Tasha looked at me blushing.

"Whatever. I'll wait to see if she'll come later. If you hear from her, would you please let me know?"
"Sure thing. Hang in there." And with that, I ended the call.