Chapter 5

"Why are you here? Did you see Jimin? He said we'll meet up here." I asked him just in case he see Jimin. He didn't response and just look at me. After a minute he spoke.

"I'm the one who message you" Tae said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked him

"I have something to tell you" he said while looking at me intently. I feel confused, my eyebrow furrowed at him.

"What is it?"

"Let’s have a sit first" he said while pointing at the swing behind us. I look at it first before I nodded. We both sat down. A minute of silence between us before he finally spoke.

"I don't wanna make it long Yeonjoo, I like you" I stunned at what he said and look at him. He's looking at me while he's saying those words, I don't know what to say so I stay quiet for a few minutes. We just stare at each other until I looked away because of too much awkwardness that I'm feeling right now.

Its the first time that someone confess to me so I don't really know what to say and to do.

"I - I don't know what to say Tae" After a minutes of silence I finally spoke.

"Its fine Yeonjoo, as long as you know what I'm feeling towards you. You don't need to say something, you don't need to do anything. " He said still looking at me.

I look at him and smiled.

"Thankyou, bu-but I need to go now. I-I'm kinda sleepy now" I said so I can scape to the awkwardness between us Or maybe for me.

He just nodded at me and we start to go back to our own hotel room.

I wake up before the alarm rang. I can't sleep last night because of what Taehyung said. What he said last night kept on playing on my head. I shrugged it off of my head and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After I take a bath I wake up the others.

While doing my thing Soeun speak.

"Where did you go last night Yeonjoo?" She asked so I kinda shocked that she saw me last night.

"I can't sleep last night so I walked around the garden for some fresh air." I smiled at her. She nodded so I sighed.

We're here now at the hotel restaurant for our breakfast, and I can't look at Taehyung because of what happened last night but he keeps on looking at me.

***

"Listen everyone,  this is our last day here in Jeju Island so for today's activity is for you guys to have fun. We decided that you can guys do whatever you want. You can roam around the place but you can't go outside the hotel for your safety. You can also swim. And later tonight we will be having a bonfire party for our last night here before we go back to Seoul tomorrow morning.  So I hope you guys enjoy your whole day today. After you done eating breakfast you can now start do whatever you want. That's all for now, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us, ok? Enjoy" the teacher announced so all of the students cheered. I just smiled.

While we were eating they start planning if what we will do for today. They decided to swim and have a barbecue.

I'm just sitting at the recliner watching them to have fun. Hyeri noticed my stare at them so she start approaching me. The other's also notice so they also approach me. Nayeon and Hyeri hold my both arms, I protest because I'm not in the mood to swim while Jimin and Jaesuk hold my both feet.  When they reach a knee level water they throw me and they all laughed.

"Yaaaaah" I said but eventually start laughing and played with them. We spent our whole day in the beach we just stopped when the sun already set.

Our teachers said that we should be ready for the bonfire later so we headed to our room to get ready.

After we done readying for the event tonight, we headed to the hotel ground where the event will held.

When we reached the hotel ground the bonfire party is now organized well. They circle the trunk of the tree to become a chair and a bonfire in the middle. I think they made more than 20 for the students and teachers through to sit on. There's  also a table where the food are arranged.

We sat and wait for the event to start. I'm talking to Nayeon when my phone vibrate. I look at it to see who message me. I look at taehyung who's sitting opposite to me.

Kim Taehyung:
Can we talk later?

I looked at my phone for a while and Nayeon saw me staring at my phone so she asked me a question

"What's wrong? You okay?" Nayeon asked so i look at her and smile.

"Yeah. Im fine noting happens"

I looked again at Taehyung before I send him my reply.

Jung Yeonjoo:
Yeah, sure. Where and what time?

Kim Taehyung:
Garden, 10pm.

Jung Yeonjoo:
Okay.

I feel nervous, I don't know what we are going to talk about.

The event finally start with the head of department speech, she just said thankyou for coming to the trip, acknowledge all the hotel staff, the owner, the teachers, and the students. After her speech the bonfire finally start. We just grilled the marshmallows and the other food, we just need to go to the table where the food are arranged to feed ourselves.

We talked and laughed about random things and as usual Nayeon and Jaesuk are still bickering I wonder when will they stop. As the time goes by its already 10 in the evening I saw Taehyung standing up where he was seated he look at me once and I just nodded.

"Where are you going Tae?" Hyeri asked

"Bathroom." He simply said.

After he left I wait for a minute before standing up and following him.

"Where are you going Joo?" Hyeri asked again. I smiled  at her and point the garden.

"Garden, need some fresh air." She nodded so i headed to the garden.

When i reached the garden i saw Taehyung standing near the swing as i was approching him he looked at me and smiled. I was taken aback because of his smile.

"Hey" he said and smiled again and was about to hold my hand but he stop himself.

———————————————————————

:)

Note: the next update would be in taglish because my brain can't function and can't write the whole english update anymore. Anyways sorry for the super late update its been a month and i miss you all. See you on my next update, ily'all. ♡