Chapter 3

I woke up because of the light hitting my face. slowly I open my eyes and get up. I stretch my arms. I went off my bed as I look at my watch and its already 7:30 in the morning because 9 is the call time for the activity today I start waking up the others. they toss and turned meaning they're all awake now. I get my clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a bath.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw them still sleepy.

"Hyeri, Jiha, Soeun, Nayeon wake up its already 8 in the morning we still need to eat breakfast" I said while shaking their shoulder. Hyeri open her eyes and start taking her clothes and headed to the bathroom. Jiha, Nayeon and Soeun did the same and line up while waiting to Hyeri.

I dried my hair and put some powder and a light tint on my lips. I was combing my hair when someone knocked on the door. I stood up and walk to the door, I open it and saw Taehyung standing there.

"Hurry up, we'll need to eat breakfast" he said and walk away. I closed the door and went back to what I'm doing earlier and tell to others what Taehyung said. After they hear it, they suddenly quick faster, when it comes to food they're so fast. I shook my head at them.

After they finish we went out and headed to the restaurant of the hotel.

After we done eating, the activity start

"So you will be having an activity for the whole trip these week. I decided to a make a pair, meaning you all be having a partner for the whole activity. Why did i do that? Because our theme for the whole trip here in Jeju Island is 'to Build more your friendship'. So let's start" She explain more and start telling to us who is teammate.

"Park Jimin and Nam Hyeri"

"Im Soeun and Yoo Jiha"

"Im Nayeon and Yoon Jaesuk" after Nayeon and Jaesuk hear that they start complaining and bickering

"Last is Kim Taehyung and Jung Yeonjoo"

"9:30am you will start how to be more close with your partner and build more your friendship. You can wandered around but you need to be back here before lunch. Got it?" she ask us we all say yes and after she hear us she leave us.

I look at Taehyung whose staring at me. I gulped.

"Taehyung-ah fighting" Jimin said making a heart with his hand.

They waved at me and leave. I was left alone with Taehyung. I looked at him but he raised his eyebrow at me. I just look down. Of all students in our room that i can be partnered with, why him. I groan and stood up leaving him behind. I roam around the whole place until I reached the Garden. The garden looks peaceful. There's a lot of trees, and flowers, there's also have a bermuda grass, a small fish pond, benches and slides and swing for the kids. I sat down in the swing.

I look up in the sky. I raise my hand and try to reach the sky even though I know that I can't reach them. Its just my habit. Everytime I have a time for myself I always do that I feel peaceful whenever I do that.

"What are you doing?" I jumped on my seat because of Taehyung suddenly shown up.

"Yaaah! You startled me" I said glaring at him. He just smirked at me. I sit down again, he also did the same on the other side of the swing.

Silent occupied us, no one dares to talk. Only the chirp of the bird can hear.

Seconds to minutes, minutes turn to hours we're both silent. Its so awkward yet comfortable silent. I look at my watch and its already 11 am so I stand up and ready to go back to hotel when he suddenly held my wrist, my eyes widen but what he did more really shocked me. He hugged me. I hear him saying something but its not clear enough for me to hear.

"Wha - What are you doing?" I stuttered

"What do you think?" He said sarcastically.

I pushed him. I saw him smiling at me. I felt butterflies on my stomach and suddenly my heartbeat increase like I run at triathlon. My cheeks heat. I turned around and start walking away.

When I reached the hotel Nayeon greet me. I only smiled at her.

"What happened to you Yeonjoo?" I look at Jiha with a questioning look.

"Your cheeks are red" Soeun said as I touch my cheeks.

I remember why my cheeks are red its because of Taehyung.

"Oh? your face is even more red now" Nayeon said pointing at my cheeks.

"Yeonjoo are you okay?" Jaesuk asked I only nodded.

"Nothing happened and I'm okay no need to worry about me. Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom" I said and walked to the comfort room.

I look myself at the mirror. My eyes widen seeing my face like a tomato. I washed my face until its not red anymore.

I went back to them. I saw Taehyung looking at me I looked away not wanting to remember what happened earlier.

"You okay now?" Jiha asked I just nodded.

Someone said we can eat now so we start walking to the restaurant. I just ordered pasta and a mango juice.

"That's all?" Jimin asked pointing at my food I nodded at him. As I was eating my phone rang I smiled seeing who's the caller I excuse myself to them and answer the call.

"Hey mom" I said smiling from ear to ear

"What Mom? Its your oppa" I smiled hearing my brother, it's group call.

"Yeonjoo-ah how are you? Are you taking care of yourself? Did you already eat?" My mom asked with a worried tone.

"Of course mom, I'm taking care of myself so you guys don't need to worry about me" I said still smiling. We talked about a minute until Jimin called me. I bid my goodbye to my family and walk back to our table and start eating my food.

I noticed that someone are looking at me but I just ignored it until I done eating. Nayeon grabbed my hand and start walking.

"Nayeon careful" Hyeri said but she just laugh

"Where are we going?" I asked her but she didn't say anything until we reached the front of the beach.

I looked at her and she start laughing. She went to the seashore and run away when the water comes to her. I smiled seeing her playing like a kid.

She went to me and hold my hand and bring me to the seashore. I protest but Nayeon being Nayeon drag me until we reached the shore. We run backwards when the waves comes to us. I laughed with her. Hyeri, Jiha and Soeun joined us, we played like a kids. I noticed that the boys are watching us from afar. We just stopped when Jimin call us for dinner.

"Come on guys, its already dinner time" Jimin said and give us a towel for us to use to dry our body.

After we ate dinner, we went balk to our rooms. I went straight to the bathroom to clean myself and did my night routine. After that I went out in the bathroom and went to my bed to sleep. but before I sleep my phone vibrate meaning someone texted me.

Unknown: I miss you.

——————————————————

:)