Chapter 2

Unknown: Do you want to roam around the world? Do you want to buy all your luxury needs? Don't you have money? Do you want to make money? Then Download our Finding Sugar Daddy apps! To have want you want.

My eyes widen while reading the text message. The Hell? Who the hell is this? I ignored it and go back to lay myself at my bed and sleep.

When I woke up I immediately prepared for school. After we ate breakfast I bid my goodbye to my brother and sister. When I got to school I went to the bathroom first. then I went straight to the room. I am not  able to enter the classroom yet, when Nayeon and Jiha met me in front ofbthe classroom door. They clung into my arms.

"Good Morning Yeonjoo" they both said.

"Good Morning" I smiled at them

"Your coming right?" Nayeon asked me

"Nayeon, your so stubborn" Jiha said

"Why? Why? Why?" Nayeon asked Jiha, I smiled at her she looked confused

I put down my bag before I sat down I look at her and said "Yes, I'm coming" she suddenly scream and jumped out of her excitement. Jiha and I laughed at her cuteness.

"You look like a frog, you keep on jumping like an idiot" Jaesuk said to Nayeon. Nayeon didn't mind Jaesuk and keep jumping.

Before the class start we went to the teacher office to submit our permit along with the payment. Nayeon keep singing that she's excited and Jaesuk being Jaesuk he keeps teasing Nayeon.

Today is the day for our School Trip. My sister keeps telling me to what should I do while I was away to them. I keep nodding my head. While my brother keeps laughing at her. Jiwoo unnie throw a pillow at Hoseok oppa, I laugh at them.

"Your so paranoid noona" Hoseok oppa can't stop laughing I just watched them bickering. Someone knocks at the door, My broher went to the door to open it. after a seconds he came back.

"Yeonjoo your friend is here" he said smiling from ear to ear wiggling his eyebrow, I frown at him

"Jimin is just a friend" I said

"oh? I didn't say anything" he said still teasing me.

"Hoseok stop it, you always teas Yeonjoo" unnie said as she tapped his shoulder telling to stop.

I kissed their cheeks bidding my goodbye to them.

"Take care okay? Don't forget to eat time to time" Jiwoo unnie said hugging me. I nodded my head. Hoseok oppa did the same.

I went out of our house to see Jimin and Taehyung. My brows furrowed seeing Taehyung in our neighborhood. Jimin notice my looks at Taehyung.

"Ah Yeonjoo, Taehyung will come to us today" Jimin explain I just nodded and start walking.

When we arrived at school, I immediately noticed those buses that we would be using to get to the train station. We will take a train to Jeju Island. We went straight to the classroom. Nayeon immediately approached me. She was very excited because she keeps on jumping again. She really looks like a child. Before I sat in my chair, our teacher came. she said to get ready and line up because we are going to the ground where the buses are.

After the attendance we got inside the bus. Nayeon sit next to me, she doesn't want to leave my side. We reached the train station. We sit in two long chairs inside the train that can fit eight people, four each in one seat. Jiha, Hyeri, Soeun and Jaesuk are in front of us, while Jimin, Taehyung, Me and Nayeon are on the other sit. Nayeon chose to sit beside the window. I feel awkward because of Taehyung on my other side.

While on the trip Nayeon and Jaesuk keeps on bickering, so Hyeri and Jiha always stop them. I shook my head at them. The drive to Jeju is 2 hours and a half, so our teacher told us to rest first. I look at Nayeon, she has fallen asleep, so do the others. Jimin stood up to go to the toilet. I try to look at Taehyung and his eyes are close so I guess I'm the one who still awake except from Jimin because he go to the toilet. I was surprised when Taehyung suddenly looked at me. I immediately averted my eyes pretending that I didn't looked at him.

"Why?" He asked, I look at him frowning.

"What?" not knowing what to say bacause he caught me looking at him

"Your looking at me" he said with a serious tone

"No, I'm not" I defense myself. He smirked at what I said.

"Yes, you are"

"Of course I'm not"

"I caught you looking at me" he insist

"What is your talking about right now are nonsense" I still try to defense myself. He looked at me in the eye even tho its awkward I still try to looked at him. Jimin suddenly came from comfort room so I immediately look at the window.

"What are you two doing?" Jimin asked. I shooked my head at him. He frowned at me and look at Taehyung. Taehyung just closed his eyes not minding Jimin.

After an hour we reached Jeju Island and the hotel where we were going to stay for the whole week. My room mates are Nayeon, Hyeri, Soeun and Jiha.
The teacher said while all the students were eating, after we eat she said we should rest because we were definitely tired from the trip. so after we ate we decided to rest because we have a long day tomorrow.

—————–—————————————

:)