Chapter 1

I feel nervous right now. I feel like everyone will bullied me. It's my first time here in Seoul. I moved here in Seoul because of my Brother and Sister. They said it's better if I study here. Both of my Parents stayed in our house in Gwangju.

I followed my new adviser, she said she will introduce me in front of my classmates. As we entered, the classroom went silent they all look at me...

"Everyone listen, you have a new classmate from Gwangju. Please introduce yourself" she said then look at me.

I look at them all and smile nervously.

"Hi, my name is Jung Yeon Joo. I'm from Gwangju I hope we all get along" I said nervously and bowed.

"Be nice at her. you can sit beside Nayeon" she said pointing at the girl who is waving her hand at me. I bowed at her before she leaves.

I walked to the girl name Nayeon and sat beside her.

"Hi I'm Nayeon nice to meet you. We're best friends now" she said while smiling showing her bunny  teeth. 

My eyes widen because of what she said. She linked her arms around mine.

"Hey Nayeon! What are you doing ha? Don't scare her. She looked scared because of you" someone said.

"Shut up Jaesuk! Get lost here" she said glaring at the man who call her.

"Hey stop it. You two are always bickering. When will you two stop it huh? By the way Yeonjoo, I'm Hyeri. Nice to meet you" Hyeri said smiling at me

"I'm handsome Jaesuk" He said stretching his hand to make a handshake to me. Nayeon pushed his hand away.

"Ewww! Handsome? My ass!" Nayeon said mocking him.

"Yaah" Jaesuk shout

"Stop it you two" some guy said "Hi I'm Jimin the class president. I hope you feel comfortable in our section" Jimin said. I nodded at him while smiling.

"Yeonjoo!" someone shout my name
"I'm Jiha and this is Soeun" Jiha said pointing at the girl beside her. Soeun smiled at me. I also did the same.

"I'm Yeonjoo" I smiled at myself because they're all nice. I hope we all become close.

"Ah right!" Jimin said pointing at someone in the back. "That's Taehyung" I look at the back. I saw a guy who are sitting comfortably, he crossed his arm's raising his eyebrow at me. I looked away because of his look are intimidating. I feel like his going to kill me.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that but he's kind" Hyeri said. I just smiled at her.

After a minutes the teacher came, Jimin introduced me to her, and she start the lesson. Six subjects came and just like what happened earlier Jimin introduced me to the teachers and they start the lesson.

Its Lunch time now. Im not yet done to put all my things in my bag when Nayeon hold my arm and drag me out of the room.

"Hey, Nayeon!" Soeun shout. I look at her but Nayeon just wave her hands at her.

Our class is done now. I fixed my things inside my bag when Hyeri speak.

"Where do you live Yeonjoo?" She asked me

"In Gangnam-gu" I said still fixing my things

"Gangnam-gu? Where in Gangnam-gu?" Jaesuk asked. I looked at them

"In Dosan-daero 16-gil, why?" I asked him.

"Jimin! You also live there right?" Jiha asked Jimin. Jimin looked at us frowning.