Chapter Eight

*Lukes POV*

There's no way that could be Arabella though. It could be Ashton just trying to mess with me, I mean his first name starts with an "A" so why not. This is some Pretty Little Liars shit right here. I decided if I really want to find out who this "A" person is, then I best do what they say. But it's been about four hours now since I've been home so I guess I'm about four hours away from there. Well, I don't know what's going to happen but I guess I'll have to go see and find out myself.

*Ashton's POV*

I'm on my way to drop of Arabella at the cottage/hotel thing but what she doesn't know is that I booked a room right next door to theirs for the boys and me. This room is the room everyone knows about. The reason why everyone knows about it is a long time ago someone drilled a hole to watch the other people. Short story but it's kind of creepy but that's what me and the boys are going to do, we are going to spy on them. No one really ever books that room anyways. Arabella is pretty confused about what's going on right now by the look of her face she won't be soon though. I smirk thinking about them finally meeting again. The boys are packing for all of us even including Arabella and Luke. I'm so excited like you don't even know. Oh my gosh I'm talking in my mind like a girl, but who cares I am so excited. We get there and check in, by this time Arabella knows whats going to happen and everything else because I told her. She still doesn't know we will be right next door though. 

We walk to the elevator and I click the seventh button we then walk in and head on up. I then have Ara text him from the blocked number and tell him where it is signing her name off as -A. We found the room marked as '778' our room was '777'. We then got in her room. 

"I'll come by and drop off you and Luke's stuff in a couple of hours. I'll miss you Ara, have fun." I say hugging her goodbye. 

"Okay Ashton, I'll miss you too. Don't have too much fun with out me now." She smirks at me. 

I then leave her and she shuts the door and I head down to the lobby to get me and the boy's key. I then proceed the same steps we did to get to Arabella's room but just this time to mine. I sit down bored and just play on my phone till the boys arrive.

*Arabella's POV*

It seemed like hours since Ashton has left but it's only been five minutes and I'm already bored. I decided to turn on the telly. I started channel surfing until I found Spongebob, I smiled I was so happy. Just because I'm almost an adult doesn't mean I cant watch Spongebob. This episode is where Spongebob draws that Doodlebob thing and it's crazy and stuff. I'm laughing so hard at this episode, I find it so funny and entertaining and I don't even know why. I roll around the bed doing random stuff because I'm bored, still watching Spongebob but I'm on like the fourth episode now. 

There was a huge knock on the door. I head towards the door. I open it up and I just see Ashton smiling at me with two suitcases full of clothes and stuff, one suitcase for me and one suitcase for Luke.

 "Thank you so much!" I say hugging him. 

"My pleasure." He winks at me playfully then walks off as I shut the door.

 I open my suitcase and look what they packed me. Out of everything something caught my eye. They packed my "lady products". I blushed a bright red, I was so embarrassed. They had also packed me laced see through panties and bra. Ahh so much embarrassment and they weren't even here.

 I walked around the room and let me just tell you something it was huge, bigger than an apartment. The whole seventh floor were suites, it was amazing. 

As I walked around some more i found the kitchen which had alcohol and some other snacks and drinks. 

I then found my way to the balcony, it had a beautiful shiny black spiral railing. It had really pretty flowers decorating it and two lawn chairs. And to top it off, the roof of the balcony had bright blinking multicolored lights hanging from it. Let me tell you, the view was amazing. I was in awe.

 Walking around some more I found a hot tub it changed different colors also, I was amazed.

 I was done looking after a couple minutes and decided to pick out some clothes and go to the steam room/shower. It was nice, I was so happy.

 I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and walked into the shower. I stood there for a long time and let the warm water hit my body, I could stay in here here forever. I guess the boys didn't pack me any shampoo, conditioner, or body wash so I guess I'll be using the tiny bottle from the hotel. 

I got out and got dressed. It was cold at first but then I warmed up. I hate it when that happens.

 I sit on the bed for about five minutes and I hear a knock. I walk slowly and open the door to reveal a hot looking Luke Hemmings. 

"Arabella" he whispers. 

"Luke." 

We immediately grasp each other in a big bear hug. 

We finally let go after about two minutes. Damn, he smelled really good. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. You don't even know how badly I wanted to kiss him.

*Lukes POV*

I wanted to kiss her so badly. In the moment I'm not worried about a kiss as much I'm just glad I have her in my arms. 

"I worried so much about you Arabella, I rarely ate slept or talked when you were gone. I'll make sure nothing like that happens again. I'm gonna protect you with my life." I told her she and she giggled.

 Man did i miss that giggle. "Lets go out to dinner.'' I tell her. 

"What like a date?" She asks and smirks and me.

 I smirk with a sly smile and grab her hand running out the door with her. 

We drive all the way to Nandos. I haven't had it in forever and this will be her first time trying it , I guess i feel pretty honored to be taking her to a place she never been to. 

We sat down at a booth, finally I'm not in a car. I've been driving forever, non stop. I ordered the Peri Peri Chicken, that was my favorite. I had Arabella order it too. She loved it. We had talked for what seemed like hours and hours but it had only been two. 

When the waiter brought us back our check I saw Arabella getting some money out of her pocket. 

"Do you really think I'm going to let you pay?" I asked her while handing my card and giving it to waiter. Ara sighs defeated. The waiter hands me back my card and the bill. I sign the bill and grab my card and I take Ara's hand and we head out.

We drove back to the hotel, it was about midnight now.

 We arrived back and she unlocked the door. She went to go change into her pajamas and I explored the hotel some and went to the patio and sat on one of the chairs. 

"Rawr!" Arabella screams and I jump and fall out of my chair.

 "Very funny." I roll my eyes picking up the chair sitting back in it. 

She joins me and we look up at the stars and moon. It's very peaceful. Every once in a while I would look out of the corner of my eye and catch her looking at me. It's gotten really cold since we first got out here. 

"Do you want me to go get you a bla-." I asked her but realized she was asleep.

 I smile. I go over to her and pick her up bridal style carrying her to the bed. I set her down lightly on the bed and give her a kiss on cheek then I tucked her in and I took my shirt off and lay next to her and ended falling asleep, happy at last.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N Hey guys I'm so sorry for having you guys wait this long, I really tried hard on this chapter. Please leave some good feedback and tell me if you guys liked this chapter. Remember your positive feedback keeps me writing because then I know you guys are liking what I'm writing. The next chapter will be about their adventures at the hotel for the next week and all that fun stuff. What do you think will happen? Also don't forget to vote and watch the YouTube video for my trailer its on this chapter and every chapter either on the top of the page or on the side. So anyways yeah please comment if you liked this chapter and vote. Have a great day guy!