Chapter Ten

Today started out the same as yesterday. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got ready. Luke was still sleeping so I was quiet trying not to wake him.

I got my suitcase and I found a really pretty light blue dress and white laced flats to go along with it. I must say I have a pretty good sense of fashion. I put my bra and undergarments on and then the outfit I had picked out. Did I mention I dyed my hair back blonde? I couldn't stand having it brunette knowing my dad did it.

I was looking at myself in the mirror and saw Luke stretching.

"You look beautiful." He said to me in his morning voice.

"Thank you!" I blushed "I'll be right back."

I left the room and went downstairs to the lobby to get breakfast and coffee for the both of us. I got eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and coffee.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for our floor and got on.

I left the elevator walked up to our door but stopped. I heard boys laughing. It sounds like Michael, 

Ashton, and Calum. Weird. Whatever. I opened the door.

"I'm back!" I sang.

He looked and up at me and oh lord Jesus. He was shirtless. Ahh, so beautiful. I threw him a shirt and 

winked at him. He returned the wink.

"So, what do you have planned for us today?" I asked him.

"Not telling." He grinned

"Ugh." I like surprises but not all the time. I guess since he is doing the surprises then it's worth it.

We turned on the television and sat down eating our breakfast on the bed. Luke put his breakfast down and stared at me. He started to get closer and closer till he was face to face with me. I put my 

breakfast down. He pushed me down and started tickling me. Oh my gosh.

"St- st- stop! I can't breathe!" I gasped for air laughing at the same. He stopped and I got up and tackled him. I pinned his hands up and got my revenge but ten times worse. That's why you don't 

mess with me. I let him go.

"Ha-ha!" I laughed at him.

"Okay, okay fine. You win!" He said. We both busted out in laughter.

"You ready to go?" He asked me."You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yup!"

"Let's go!"We intertwined our hands and ran to the car. 

He started the car and now we are off to wherever.

Our first stop was to this small town diner it was small but really cute inside. We sat down inside and Luke ordered us two milkshakes. The waitress brought them back and they were so good!

"Thank you so much for taking me!" I said to him.

"No problem, baby girl." Oh my fucking gosh. He called me baby girl. I have major butterflies in my stomach.

"I invited the boys to go clubbing with us tonight!" Luke said to me.

"Sounds like fun."I smiled at him. I can't wait to see them.

When we got back in our room I went to my suitcase and picked out a tight dark blue dress and black heels. I started on my makeup. I put on winged eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, blush, and eye shadow. I don't usually get dressed up because I take forever, but it's worth it. Then I curled my hair. It was really pretty. Last but not least I put on my outfit. I heard a knock at the door so I went to go answer it and it was the boys! I gave them all a hug as they walked in. They all whistled at me.

"You guys need to chill. She's mine." Luke came out of the bathroom and his eyes became wide when they landed on me.

"You look stunning." I blushed.

Him saying "mine" kept replaying through my head. I liked the sound of it.

"I'm ready whenever you guys are." I said.

"Well I'm ready too so let's go!" Luke yelled walking out the door.

We all got into the car Ashton and I were in the front seat and he was driving. The club was only two minutes up the road. He started driving and before I knew it we were there.

We walked inside and it was really crowded. I immediately went to the bar.

"May I have a sprite, please?" I asked the bartender.

I know what you are thinking, usually when you go to a bar you are supposed to drink alcohol. I'm just not in a drinking sort of mood right now. I don't think clubbing is my thing.

The boys all came over to where I was at the bar. Calum ordered everyone a shot of whiskey except for Ashton and I because I didn't want to drink and Ashton had to drive all of us home. The boys kept ordering rounds after rounds of shots. Pretty soon they were drunk. Great. They were actually pretty funny when they were drunk. They all went to the dance floor and started dancing.

"Care to dance?" Ashton asked me.

"Sure." I smiled up at him.

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We started dancing all weird and our laughter was uncontrollable. The way he was dancing was hilarious. Calum and Michael were both dancing with some random girls. I then looked at Luke and some girl was kissing him! I couldn't help but feel jealous. I know we aren't together but when he called me his today I thought we might have had something. My eyes started watering. I ran out of the club. There was a park across the street so I decided to go there to calm down and be by myself. What a fool I am to think that he likes me. I couldn't stop crying.

"Ara?" I heard Ashton calling out for me.

I honestly didn't feel like answering or seeing anybody but he saw me and came over to me.

"Ara? What's wrong?" He asked me frowning.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I tried to put on my best smile.

"I know when you're lying Ara. Now tell me."

"I saw some girl kissing Luke. I don't have a right to say anything though because we aren't dating. I really really like him though, Ash. So i don't know what to do." I explained.

"Would you like me to talk to him?' He asked me.

"That would be good, thank you so much, Ash. I love you. You're like the brother I never had. You are my best friend." I smiled.

"I love you too and you too. Can I drive you back to the hotel you and you can get some rest? Because I don't know how long the boys are going to be here

"That would be nice. Can you tell the boys I said bye and I love them?"

"Sure thing."

We got in the car and drove to the hotel and I scanned my key card and got into the room. I didn't want to go to sleep yet so I turned on the television and watched a scary movie by myself.

*Ashton's POV*

I drove back to the club and walked up to Luke who was sitting at the bar. I could tell that he's not drunk anymore.

"Hey man." I said to Luke as I sat down in the chair next to him.

"Hey." He replied.

"Ara is pretty upset." My voice faded.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"She saw you kissing that girl. She knows that you guys aren't dating or anything but she told me that she really likes you, Luke. So when you called her yours today she thought that you guys had something."

His eyes widened. "Oh no no no! That girl came up to me and kissed me! I swear I didn't even know her Ash! Shit." I could tell that he was telling me the truth. Plus Luke isn't a type of guy who would do something like that.

"What am I going to do Ash?" He asked me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Make her yours. Do something special for her just like you've been doing. I just don't think clubbing is the best thing to do for a date. She is at the hotel right now by the way."

"Okay, I will. Thank you, Ash."

"No problem. Let me gather up the other boys." I said and then walked off.

First I found Michael and then I found Calum. The boys and I walked to the car and drove to the hotel. When we got there we dropped Luke and then waited about five minutes so we could go to our room.

*Arabella's POV*

I heard someone walking down the hall and then I heard the door open only to show Luke.

"Hey Ara, can I talk to you?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"What you saw tonight wasn't me I can promise you that. I would never do that to you even if we aren't together yet. That girl that you saw came onto me. I tried pushing her away but she was actually pretty strong but she was also really drunk, not a good combination. Please say you forgive me."

"Of course. I was never mad at you Luke I was just upset about it but not at you."

"I love you Ara." He said to me.

"I love yo-."

He crashed his lips onto mine. Making me not finish my sentence. It was a passionate kiss and it was perfect.

I'm in love with Lucas Robert Hemmings.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the long updates but I will update quicker now. I really hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do! Well anyways happy reading and have a great day! Don't forget to vote and comment! And also don't forget to watch the trailer! (: