Chapter Six

*Arabella's POV*

Waking up I found Calum peacefully sleeping on the other bed. Is this the day I finally get to see the rest of the boys again?

 I think to myself. Luke. Has he thought about me at all? 

I see Calum stirring until he finally opens his eyes. "Hey Ara" Calum said in his morning voice 

"Hey."

 Calum got up and stretched "We should get going." he said as he started to put his clothes back on.

 "Okay" I said sitting up in the bed. 

The hotel was serving breakfast that morning so I got three slices of bacon, some scrambled eggs, and a cup of orange juice. Calum got a cup of coffee and a muffin. 

We were then on our way back home. Of course knowing me I fell asleep listening to the calming CD that Calum put in. 

I see Luke on a towel but something catches my eye it was a girl with perfect brown hair that ran down her back she had the perfect body. She smiled looking right past me and started walking towards Luke and sat beside him. It looked as though he was happy, well he should be. He deserves to be. I always think that he likes me. Well he doesn't so get it through your thick head, geez. He looks at me with a smirk that looks like he's trying to make me jealous. I run away crying. And that's when I wake up sobbing. Calum looks at me with a question look on his fake. 

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

 "I just had a bad dream that's all." 

"Looks like it was worse than just a bad dream almost like a nightmare. Really now, what was it about?" He was like destined to find out.

 "You really don't want to know, Calum." I told him.

 "I really do, Ara."

 "Seriously?" I groaned. 

"Seriously." He replied. 

"Okay fine. Where do I start?"

 "How about you start from the beginning." He gives me this really huge grin from ear to ear which makes me giggle. 

"Okay, so I had this dream about Luke. I will only tell you about this so please don't tell anyone else. I like Luke. Please don't tell the boys, please." 

He smirked at me for about five seconds then started talking. "I wont tell them your secrets are safe with me, Ara. We are going to be the brother and sister kinda people that can tell each other everything. Now tell me about your dream." He told me.

 "So i had a dream that Luke was laying on the beach and i was like at least a hundred feet away but to where he could see me. Then this really pretty girl came along and sat besides him. When she lay down with him he looked up at me with a smirk like he wanted me to be jealous, I then ran away. And thats when I woke up crying." I told him everything. 

He suddenly stopped the car and just enveloped me in this huge hug. I never wanted to let go. He looked at me and wiped my tears away. I smiled as he gave me a smile. We were at least 45 minutes away from the house now. And man was I excited to see the rest of the boys. I was jumping up and down with joy, not literally you know, I was in a car haha. 

*Calum's POV*

Im so happy to have our Ara back. She fell asleep about thirty minutes ago and now we have like five minutes till we get back to the house. Ashton knows about Ara because I called a while ago, he is so happy to see her, he even screamed over the phone it was too funny. 

~At the house~

I pick Arabella up bridal style and bring her into the house and set her onto the couch. Ashton screamed excitedly and woke her up. 

"Ashton!" Ara screamed getting up and hugging him tightly. 

"Ara!" He screamed back hugging her tightly as well.

 "Guys I'm really tired I kept waking up last night and end up getting three hours of sleep I'm going to bed for a while." She yawns and rubs her eyes as she walks up the stairs. After a couple minutes of being lazy Ashton and I decided to put up the party stuff for Luke. It was almost Ara's birthday too!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! I will be writing the next chapter soon!