Chapter One

* Arabella's POV *

I get ready and put my shoes on and get my money so I can go to 7-11 it's 11 PM and I'm still in my pajamas. While I'm walking to 7-11 I just listen to the crickets chirping, it's quite peaceful and bright. I look over to the park I want to go but I need to go get food. I'm so hungry I haven't eaten since last night, the only thing I have had is water. There comes a car with tinted windows someone grabs me and I scream as they pull me into their car. I couldn't take it anymore I passed out and the darkness took over me.

* Luke's POV *

Michael had grabbed the girl and she had just passed out. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Wow. She was like breathtaking. She was wearing penguin pajamas, that made me happy because I love penguins! The only reason why we took her was because it was a dare. I honestly didn't want to do it. We got home and I picked her up bridal style Into the house and upstairs into the huge guest bedroom. I tucked her into the bed. And my eyes couldn't stay open any longer so I fell asleep. I woke up to a very loud scream. I opened my eyes and look at the girl. 

"Did you kidnap me?" The girl said. I explained to her what happened, she was scared to death then she started crying. I embraced her in a hug as I told her it was the other boys who did it and I didn't want any part of it. I could tell she believed me.

 " I know it sounds crazy but I'm kinda glad you guys took me" she said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"My dad is out all the time at bars drunk and then comes back wasted and hurts me." "Well, I know this is quick but would you like to live with us because I wouldn't want you to live In a house like that." I asked shyly. "Yes." I blushed.

Calum came running up the stairs. "Hey Lu- oh hey your awake!" She cowers back to me hiding behind me. 

"Oh no I won't hurt you. I didn't want to kidnap you either I am on Luke's side. It was just mostly Michael who got dared to do it by Ashton, but he was just kidding no one actually knew he would do it. But anyways I'm Calum, what's your name love?"

 "Arabella." She says quietly. 

"Should I go get the other boys Ara?" Calum asked.

"Okay." 

Ashton jumps into the room really loud "Hello!" She flinches. 

 "Ashton settle down." I say to him.

 "Erm... Hello, I'm Michael."

"Hi Michael." She says, not looking up at him. She is definitely scared. She has her legs up to her chest, looking at her feet. 

"I'm sorry for what I did before" 

" Me too!" Ashton says.

"Oh, I guess I never told to you guys about her living here" I said. And I explained to them that she is going to live here because of her dad. 

"She is?!" they all said in sync. They all cheered. I could see her smile a little bit so I pinched her cheeks. 

"I just realized something... You guys are Five Seconds of Summer!" Arabella says. 

"We are" we all say together. I think she is starting to love it here.

"Guys I think we should start heading to bed, it's already two In the morning." Ashton says.

 Everyone goes to their room. As I'm heading out of her new room I hear a faint voice call my name. "Luke" Arabella says. She is looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Wow, she is flawless.