Chapter Two

* Arabella's POV *

I woke up with Luke's arm around my waist, he is too cute. He is sleeping with me for the rest of the week as well and I'm quite happy about that. I'm laying here basically doing nothing so I pinch his cheeks and when he looks like he is about to open his eyes I lie down acting like I'm sleeping. I open my eyes just a little so I can see but he cant tell I'm looking. I saw him looking at me and smiling. Awe.

"Arabella, beautiful." I acted like I was sleeping still. He lightly kissed my face a couple of times, I couldn't help but blush and smile as my eyes were still closed. 

"I know your awake, love." I opened my eyes and he smiled, so I smiled back.

I hear footsteps in the hallway and stopping at my door. Calum walks into my room. "Hey Ara would you like to see a movie with me today?" Calum asks me. I see Luke tense up a little but I don't know why.

 "Sure, I'd love to." I reply. 

"Okay get dressed, love." I go to my closet and pick out just a regular clothes. "Bye, love you guys!" I kiss all of them on their cheek. We ended up deciding to go see TMNT.

~ End Of Movie ~

Oh wow I think that just became one of my favorite movies. I think my favorite ninja turtle is Michelangelo. Calum told me his favorite was Donatello. We walked out of the movie theater to the car and talked the way home. 

* Luke's POV *

I can't wait to see her. She is beautiful. I'm currently at the store buying a whole bunch of snacks and movies and shows on DVD for her. So far I have picked out the movie Frozen and all of the Harry Potter DVDs I think she will love it.

I got oreos, M&Ms, sprite, popcorn, goldfish, and more. I hope she will like this.

I get home and set it all up. Where are they? 

It's been like ten minutes and I finally hear a door open and a bunch of hellos then five minutes later i hear walking up the stairs and someone gasping in shock. "Surprise!" I yell. 

" Did you do this, Luke?"

 "I sure did, love." She hugs me.

"So, do you want to have a movie day with me?" I ask. 

"I would love to." She smiles and jumps on her bed and I do the same.

"What shall we put in first my lady?" I ask jokingly. 

"Frozen, kind sir." I jump on her bed and look at her while she is watching Frozen and can't help but notice she has cuts all down her arm. I'm not going to say anything right now but I'll talk to her about it later. 

"Hey Luke. Who is your favorite from the movie so far?" She asks me.

 "Erm, I would say Olaf. What about you?" I answer back to her.

 "Elsa." She smiles at me. 

The movie is over and we have all the damn Frozen songs stuck in our head, ugh. 

"Are you ready to have a Harry Potter movie marathon Ara?!" I yell in excitement.

 "Yes!!!" We high five but it fails and her hand hits my face. Ow. We both break out laughing for like a minute and then the laughs slowly fade out.

"Ara, you are one strange girl." I say. 

I excuse myself to the bathroom but I'm really going to go get a water gun. They are in the backyard so i have to go out there.

 I finally get one, I picked out the biggest one I could find. I filled it up and ran upstairs hiding it behind my back. She was just laying down there peacefully watching The Chamber of Secrets because I guess The Sorcerers Stone Was over. I ran over to her and squirted her with the water gun, she screamed and fell off the bed .

All the boys came up and I started spraying them as well. They all ran out of the room so I started getting Ara again.

 "Luke!" She looked at me with pleading eyes and a pouting mouth. 

Damn she is so cute. "Luke? Hello?" She was waving her hand in my face.

 "Huh? Oh, sorry."

 "You were zoned off for like a minute." She said.

 "Luke can I borrow a pair of your shorts and a shirt if that's fine with you? Mine are soaking wet."

 "Sure, just let me go get it." I said.

I go and pick out a Nirvana sweater and some boxers. I handed them to her and she ran out to the bathroom.

 "Thank you Luke!" She smiles.

 "No problem."

She comes back and she looks freaking hot I think I had almost died. 

"You like what you see?" She laughs and jumps into the bed.

We got through about two more of the movies and got hungry. We planned to watch the rest of the movies another day.

It's dinner time now so we ordered a pizza we ordered a pepperoni pizza.  We sat in silence for a minute but I decided to speak up.

"Ara can I ask you something?"

 "Yeah sure what is it?" 

 " I noticed you had cuts on your arms" 

"Yes, it's a long story Luke." She said sighing.

"I have time."

 "Are you sure?"

 "Yes love, I'm sure."

She took in a deep breath and started telling me the story "When I was ten years old my mom had gotten in a car wreck and was sent to the hospital barely still alive and that night on August 12th she died in my dad's arms. Ever since that he has blamed it all on me that I caused my mother's car wreck, every night I would cry myself to sleep because he beat me, told me it was all my fault that she had died, and would tell me that he wished I wasn't born. Luke, it was awful. Every night he would bring some girl home from the bar, and of course, they would be drunk. And at the age of 13 I couldn't handle it anymore so I started cutting. I'm not doing that anymore though, because I am with you and the boys now and you guys make me feel safe."

 "I'm very sorry Ara I had no idea." I embraced her with a big hug.

*Ding dong*. The pizza man was here. 

"I'll get it!" Ara said.She comes back with this huge pizza box and as we opened it up there were these huge slices in it. We took like two slices each and were full. We saved the rest for later. I heard light snores to the right of me and Ara was asleep with pizza sauce on her so I wiped it off.

 "Goodnight love." I whispered as I kissed her forehead and eventually dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.: Haiiii guys I hope you liked this chapter. And cutting is a very serious thing if you cut and are trying to stop or need some one to talk to just message me I am always here to help and I love my fans of this book. Im so happy about my reads already I have a lot in just three days! Wow! So anyways if you like this story please make sure you heart it and share it with your friends and I guess family yeah well thank you!!! Love you guys!! Bye!!