chapter 5

(THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 5K READS MWAH! AND I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK 3 MONTHS OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK AHHHHHHH I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD THO!!!)

Techno helped tommy walk through the high snow. It went up to the kids knees so techno had to help him a lot. But when they got to the stable it was fine. The opened the room and techno stomped off his boots and tommy copied.

"Carl."

Techno says, not expecting a response.
He walks to Carls stall and opens the door.
He walks away to grab a sadle and reigns. Techno could hear tommy saying something about the horse but he didn't listen as he grab the reigns and sadles. I walk over and start to put everything on Carl.

"Techno"

Tommy says looking up at techno. His fluffy hair covering his blue eyes and pale forehead.

"Yeah tommy?" Techno replies his voice showing no emotion.

"Is this the horsey you were riding when you found me?" He asks as he moves out of his eyes messily.

"Yep." Techno says adjusting the saddle.
"Oh! Good horsey!"

Techno smiled and tried to hold back a laugh.

"Ready little guy?"

Techno asks the younger one. Tommy pouted at technos words.

"Im not little! I'm big! I'm a big man like wilby says!"

He can't help but laugh.

"Sorry toms you're right! Big man you ready?"

(Technos pov)

Tommy nods proudly and I get onto Carl. I make sure I'm comfortable before reaching down a bit and pulling tommy up.
I make sure tommy is safe infront of me.

"You ready?"

I ask Tommy and he nods and wipes the hair out of his eyes. I'm just now starting to notice how long his hair was. It reached a little past his shoulders and his bangs went to his mouth.

"We are gonna need to get you a hair cut."

I say with a laugh.

"No!! I want long hair like yours!!"

He says looking at me. The hair falling in his eyes again.

"Okay let's atleast get it trimmed."

He frowned but nodded. I pat carls side and carl trots out the door and into the snow.

We took it slow until we got to a path that was clear. The trees made a sort of tunnel so not much snow fell. And luckily this was the way to the town.

I made Carl go faster. And held onto tommy tighter. He just smiled and looked up at me. The kid was sweet. I wonder why his parents abandoned him... why would anyone do that to a kid? Especially a kid so young and innocent.

It made me sad to think about why he was abandoned. But I still smiled at tommy who went back to looking at the trees that passes us.

The town was in the where most people lived. I had been banned from there years ago. But just a little outside it was some shops. I was allowed there. For the most part I think I am. But I don't go shopping much. Never needed too. I got phils old button ups. And I have enough pants.

But tommy needs new stuff. The kid shouldn't have to grow up in my old stuff. Wilbur was more clean than me. Only rips or stains on his pants. But most of my clothes had.... blood stains..

We were soon out of the snow biom and into the plains. It was a clean valley that only had flower, a few trees, and a path that led to the shopping area.

"Can we go fast here!?"

Tommy asked me, I smiled. Going fast while in the open feild wouldn't hurt. Would it? I decided to do it anyway.

"Of course."

I said flashing a toothy grin to the younger kid.

I snapped the reigns and carl took off. With one arm I held onto tommy. Making sure the kid wouldn't fall. And with my other hand gripped the reigns.

Tommy broke out into laughter. His long blonde hair blowing in the wind. His bright blue eyes seemed to glow.

I couldn't help but laugh. This is the happiest I've seen him.

"You sure do like this huh big man?"

I ask Tommy and rub his head. He laughs and gives me a fast nod.

  "My old brother use to have a horse and he would always take me riding! And we always went super fast!"

Carl slowed a bit and kept heading in the direction of the shopping area. We stopped at a fence that is just outside the small town. I helped Tommy get down first and then I slipped down. Tommy was petting carls neck as I tired carl to the fence so he would leave us.

I pet his head and gave him a smile.

"We'll be back."

I knew he didn't understand me but I still told him. I Grabbed onto. Tommy's Hand and we walked into the town.

I knew Wilbur's friend lived here. The guy also had a kid. I think the guy was named... Schlatt? Him and Wilbur had been friends since Wilbur was young. They guy was older that Wilbur by a few years. About a few years older than me. But him and Wilbur always got along.

Me and Tommy first stopped at a shoe store. We walked in and were greeted by a man I had never seen before. I chose not to talk to him. I grabbed tommy some boots and some nicer shoes, like wilburs.

    I paid and me and Tommy left with a bag in my hand. We continued down the stone path when I heard my name yelled. I turn to see schlatt... and his kid. Toby? I think was the kids name. The kid was odd. Part ram like his dad. The kid had small horns. I walked up to schlatt and smiled (a very fake smile but still a smile.)

   "Hey man! How is wilbur!?"

  Schlatt smelt of stale smoke and beer. I felt bad for Toby. I knew schlatt loved him but also Toby looks like he hasn't brushed his hair in months.

   "He is good, currently living with me and phil."

  He nods and looks to Toby and tommy. Tommy was asking about his horns and tail.

  "Who's the kid?" Schlatt asked looking at Tommy with a suspicious look.

  "My kid." I looked to tommy and he was smiling widely

"You were trusted with a kid!?"

Schlatt asked looking shocked. I narrowed my eyes. What the hell does he mean by that??

  "What the fuck do you mean by that!?"

I whispered low to him so tommy and Toby couldn't hear.

  "I didn't know you could handle one."

He said smiling a disgusting grin. I wanted to kick his teeth out right then and there.

  "And why's that?"

I asked louder. He narrowed his eyes and his smile got larger

"Because of your problems... the whole blood god thing ring a bell?"