chap 13

Wilbur pov:

I remember when I was younger watching blood splatter against the Grey clean roads. The look of terrified eyes as he stared at me deeply.

It had happend too fast. I got there too late.

The silence that grew strong as the blood spilt at his feet. The dagger once silver was now red as he pulled it from the poor man's chest. He seemed to pull it You could hear the cried of mothers and low cusses from men.

I heard the dagger drop to the ground and the sound of boots stumbling backwards as if the person was being shoved.

My eyes stayed put as the blood slowly reached my foot.

The man was dead.

I look up to the killers eyes. I could feel tears running down my face as I met his eyes. I didn't recognize the face before me.

"Techno? What did you do..?"

Was all I could ask him.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The docks were empty that day everyone is sailing today.
  The town I now find myself in is small. But larger than the house I lived in which was put in the middle of no where.

Isolation isn't the way to be raised. So when I found a reason to leave I did it. I am younger than most working at the ports. I originally came to try for a newspaper so I could write about the political status of the area but no one would take me.

   The good thing about where I am now I am back where I use to find home!

Schlatt is only a few door down! And Erets family clothing store is only a 6 minute walk. Of course there are problems with that.

  No one ever seems to forget tragedies.

     It was in the news papers for weeks. Maybe even months.

   "Technoblade now know as
blood god gone mad and kills boy his age."

  For some reason people act as if it was me who made the decision. Being blood related to a man with voices doesn't have too many perks.

  I'd wished for a long time that it was different. Although I still feel bad I use to wish we never saved him from the nether. Maybe then I could of grown up normally and had a job at the newspaper. Maybe I'd be further.

  <><>

"Morning will!"

"Oh! Good morning eret!"

Eret. Never seen the kids eyes. He wears these shades that cover all his eye.

  There had been rumors when we were kids he had no eyes. Kids also use to say they could glow.

Nobody ever said we were smart.

"Off to work?"

I ask. I'd always been polite to everyone. Phil always tells me To. Hopefully it will make them be nicer to me.

"Yep. My parents have basically just left it to me at this point."

I'd always liked eret. He had a strong voice and never seemed to complain.

He is someone I'd want on my side of a war.

Not that there was a war! There hadn't been a war in decades. But I had plans. Not to start a war. But to start a country. There were countries all over the world. And I want to make one.

I had plans for festivals and governments. I've seen people around town and I've wrote down names of new I'd want to fight by my side.

I evem have the name of a right hand man. Only problem is he is extremely young. But with time... he will be perfect on the battle feild.

"What are you up to?"

Eret asked. They were wearing black pants and a pale pink sweater.

"Im off today so I was just gonna go sit by the water for a bit!"

Eret nodded and he seemed to pause before asking,

"Hey. Um how's your brother doing? Technoblade?"

I tried to read his face to see if he meant it in a rude way or was just curious.

"Um he is good. Been taking care of his kid. That guy keeps him pretty busy."

For once I wish he would just not talk. Awkward conversation were always annoying to me.

"So that was his kid! Looks nothing like him... I was curious if he adopted. Not trying to be rude! Just he looked more closely to someone else.."

Dream. It's almost as if eret had been told. Dream probably did tell him. Now im the one being asked the awkward questions.

Once I start my plan I'll be the one making them awkward.

"No idea. Was never told. Now I don't want you to be late eret. I'll let you get to work."

"Oh okay. I'll see you later then."

And with that he left me. I let out a puff of breath. I tightened my grip on my journal and walked over to the docks where I sat on the warm sun heated wood.

I opened my journal that held every thought of the plan. Every idea. Every decision. The things I wanted, the things I needed, people to leave behind, and people to drag in.

My plan was going to work. All I needed was my essential piece.

My right hand man.

Tommy.

And techno won't be able to say no. I'll make sure of it.

I need this plan to work out.

It's all I'll ever want.

And I'll get it.

_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_

HEY! LOOK AT ME UPDATING!!!! okay! Sorry it's been so long! I lost motivation! Then got motivation yesterday! Sorry if it's bad! But enjoy a slightly insane wilbur chapter! Tell me what you think, your ideas, anything! I love hearing everything you guys have to say! Well I'm back! Updates will be slow cause school and stuff! But I'm gonna try to atleast respond to comments more often!! <33

Also if there are any spelling errors I'm so sorry! I'm bad at spelling