chapter 10!!!

(CHAPTER 10 YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!)

    Tommy gasped and looked at the disks that were bigger than his head.

"THE DISCS!!" He looked to wilbir and smiled.

"Those are the ones you like right?"

Wilbur asked with a worried smile. Wilbur didn't have the best memory. But he always tried his best to remember things.

"Yes!!"

Tommy yelled excitedly as he showed them off to me.

"Techno!!! Look!"

He shouted at me with a large smile.

"Those are very cool bud! We can finally play some music!"

Tommy nodded to me and kept looking at the discs.

Sally leans over and picks up a green bag. I'm guessing wilbur told her phils favorite color.

Inside of phils small bag was a mug, the mug was green like the bag, there was also a small dagger in there. The handle was shaped like wings and the blade itself was curvy but still sharp. It was mostly for looks.

Phil thanked her and looked over the dagger more as she dug for my gift. It was pink.

She handed me it. Gifts were nice and all but I never liked opening them. Or giving them to people. I never had good reactions to things.

But inside my bag was books and inside a collar.. it seemed to be a dog's collar. I looked to her and then to wilbur. They ignored me and handed tommy his gift.

Tommy opened it quickly and found a wooden sword. Tommy looked to me and smiled wide. All I could think to do was smile back.

"Oh techno! I forgot one of your gifts! One moment please!"

Sally said standing up and running up the stairs.

I looked to wilbur who was talking to Phil.

He knew something I didn't. That was easy to tell.

I heard foot steps and when I turned to look at the stairs there stood sally with a.. dog.

It was pure white dog and it was pretty small. She gave me the dog and I stared at it for a moment. My thoughts fought with eachother. I loved the dog!

He was adorable a very cute puppy! But I didn't know how to react.

"Floof."

I look at the collar then the dog that sat in my lap.

"I want to name him floof."

Everyone gave me an odd look but just nodded. Soon after everyone split to their own rooms. I sat in my room making floof comfortable, my room has started to become crowded. I'll get Tommy him own room soon..

  It's been a few days since sally gave me floof! Tommy and the dog get along well! And sally is a very nice woman.

Floof follows me around and during these days I've had to ignore my thoughts.

Manu thoughts are intrusive and don't help me.

Many want blood.

Some want to kill floof, it's only a few but they demand blood. So it's best to ignore them.

I've also wondered about the woman Tommy was talking to.

Over the past few days I've been trying to get Tommy to open up about it.

All he will say though is "I don't like Dada."

Which is no help. There are many men I've met that I would hate too as a father so no idea who he is talking about.

No mention of the women or even who she may be.

He has also told me that he only liked 1 of his brothers. The one with a horse.

He didn't hate the other one but apparently he didn't talk a lot and when he did it was about "weird things Dada didn't like."

He won't say names or anything.

This is only a problem because I don't want that woman coming and taking toms.

I don't want anyone to take him.

I also feel wilbur won't be keeping his promise.

The promise where Tommy wouldn't be a soldier.

He sat me down last night and told me his plan.

"So technoblade."

He said this very formally which was already a terrible sign. He never says my full name.

He use to tell me that technoblade was a dangerous name, and I was nothing but dangerous. Since then he only called me techno.

"I have an idea for a nation. I will turn that old town into a beautiful place! We will hold festivals! And there will be parties and everyone has there own house! You can live there too... I just need a right hand man.."

He took off his beanie and ruffled his hair. He avoided my eyes.

"Wilbur. I'm not being you right hand man."

I said as I got ready to stand up. I truly didn't want to deal with him.

"Why not!? You could help me a lot! You know about war! Blood god thing! You know to fight! You are good with a sword! Why not!!"

Blood god.

Blood.

God.

That's all I am to most. A weapon used for war. At that moment I stood up and left leaving wilbur to call my name.

But I caught him telling Tommy about his plan a bit, and tommy looking so dearly up to wilbur of course got excited. I don't want wilbur to take him from me.

And that trip starts in 2 days... that's why wilbur is staying after all.

The trip where me and phil go out to "explore."

It's mostly for my problems..

I don't want him to trick Tommy into leaving me.

Which Tommy won't. I hope.

All these updates are kept in my notebook, (which I'm currently writing in.)

I write for tommy or someone incase something goes wrong, I hope nothing does.

As I write this Tommy is in the snow with sally and wilbur.

And floof lays at my feet under my desk napping. I've been trying to train him and so far it's working! A bit at least, he is still very young!

--

Wilbur bursts into my room and I drop my pen, this also causes floof to sit up fast.

"Thanks for knocking."

I say to wilbur turning my seat and rolling my eyes.

"SHUT up! This is serious!"

Wilbur was panicking, he gripped his bangs with one hand. He hadn't taken off his boots. Snow melted off his boots and onto my floor.

I checked the voices.

Child

Dead

Tommy

Not safe

Help

Dead dead dead dead

I looked to wilbur and stood up.

"Where the hell is tommy?"

Wilbur avoided my eyes.