Epilogue

Jaemin awoke to tender hands caressing his stiff, stiff wings.

"I saw online that massaging your wings like any normal muscle can actually get rid of cramps," Renjun informed Jaemin, who was still too groggy to get a firm grasp on what was happening.

"You're too rough whenever you do mine," Donghyuck whined, deft fingers kneading the tense points in every nook and crevice of his pair of wings because the bottom pair suffered the most due to their inconvenient position.

"Agreed," Jeno said, apparently having finished stimulating his pair of wings back to life, as he was busy preening Jaemin's feathers. "Learn to get a gentle touch like Donghyuck's, and maybe your advice will be valid."

"Wow, we're only eight hours into the new year, and you guys have already started bullying me," Renjun deadpanned.

"New decade, old me," Donghyuck quipped with an easy smile.

"God, you guys are nerds," Jaemin moaned as he stretched his arms above his head.

He didn't have to look to know that they were gazing at him affectionately.

"You chose us, babe," they chorused.

--

Some may say it started with Donghyuck; others may say Jaemin.

But the four of them lovingly, graciously put all the blame on Mark.