part 29

Sana phone started ringing.

S- sidharth tum chlo m abhi aati hu... important call h...

Sid- hmmm

Sana picked up the call as he left.

S- hlo...

P- hlo...

S- pta chla...

P- yes mam... i have sended you all the details about that person...

S- okk..

She cut the call and check her phone.

S- i knew it... yeh or koi ho hi nhi sakti... mr. Gill you have to pay for it...

Sid- sana....

S- aayi...

She leave her phone there and came outside.

S- chlo...

Sid- kiska call tha...

S- office...

Sid- to tum jao na... sana mera vaise bhi mann nhi h kahi jane ka... tum jao m thik hu yrr...

S- jaldi baitho late ho rhe h...

Sidharth sighed and sit inside the car.

Sid- jana kaha h??

S- umm abhi shopping uske baad restaurant chlenge lunch ke liye then amusement park phir movie phir dinner or phir juhu beach thodi der and finally vapis ghar...

Sid- itni sari planning kab ki??

S- abhi abhi...

Sid- lunch ke baad hi ghar chalte h na...

S- Sidharth chup rho tum thodi der... bhot bolte ho...

Sidharth roll his eyes. First they went mall did shopping and after lunch they enjoyed a lot in amusement park. Sidharth completely forget about last night which sana wanted. He was looking happy.

Sid- acha kon si movie h??

S- jo tum chaho...

Sid- vaise maine kabhi socha nhi tha tum amusement park jaogi...

S- tumhe maze aaye ki nhi...

Sid- bhot...

S- bas phir...

Sidharth look at her and smile. They watched a movie and then leave for beach after doing dinner.

Sid- vaise hum yaha kyu aaye h... woh bhi itni raat ko... late ho gya h na...

S- yaha shanti nhi h... tumhe vaise bhi shanti ki bhot jrurat h... isiliye yaha aaye h... or raat ko isiliye kyuki abhi yaha jyada log nhi h...

Sid- tumhe log pasand nhi...

S- bilkul nhi... itni sare logo me mujhe to suffocated feel hota h... or itne dino me tumhe to yeh ache se pta chal hi gya hoga... agar nhi to... tum mujhe kabhi nhi jaan sakte...

Sid- tumhare sath mera ek rishta h jo pehle kabhi kisi ke sath nhi rha... kabhi kabhi aisa lagta h ki m tumhe bhot ache se janta hu or kabhi kabhi aisa lagta h ki m tumhe bilkul nhi janta...

S- yeh to ab tumhe hi clear krna h... tum mujhe jante ho ya nhi...

Sidharth just look at her.

S- tumne to kaha tha tumhe hospital jana bhot pasand h...

Sid- haa... waha acha lagta h...

S- to tum subah na jane ki acting kyu kr rhe the...

Sid- i was disturbed...

S- why??

Sid- don't know... i was feeling alone... and i wanted to be alone...

Sana look at him and hold his hand.

S- sidharth tumhe kabhi bhi akela feel hona to tum ankhe band krke mere bare me sochna...

Sidharth look at her.

S- kyuki m humesha tumhare sath rhungi...

Sid- kabhi chod kr to nhi jaogi na...

S- ... kabhi nhi

She don't know how those words came out from her mouth but she meant that. Sana hugged him. Her mind was yelling at her for crossing her boundaries which she made for herself but sana close her eyes and tighten her grip on him ignoring everything.

They came back home. Sidharth hold her hand and pulled her towards himself when they enter in their room closing the door. Sana look at him as he pinned to the wall and joined his forehead with her.

Sid- sana...

S- hmmm

She was breathing heavily because of their closeness. 

Sid- i want to kiss you... right now....

She wanted to listen her mind but she was not feeling anything wrong in it. She wanted to obey what her mind was yelling but she listen to her heart ignoring the fact that she didn't accepted him yet. She close her eyes as he came close to her and pressed his lips on hers. He kissed her with all the love cupping her face.

He broke the kiss and look at her. She was still standing there closing her eyes. Sidharth smile and kissed her forehead.

Sid- i love you...

Sana open her eyes as realization hit her.

S- umm sidharth... bhot raat ho gyi h... change krlo... sona bhi h...

She put her hand on his chest maintaining some distance.

Sid- hmmm

Sana took a deep breath and came in balcony.

S- yeh kya ho rha h mujhe... m usse pyaar nhi krti to m yeh sab bhi nhi kr sakti... m use jhuthi hopes nhi de sakti... m use dhokha nhi de sakti... pr... m khud ko rok kyu nhi payi... kyu mujhe isme kuch bhi galat nhi lga... usse dur jane ki har koshish na-kamyab ho jati h... yeh ho kya rha h mere sath...

Sidharth came and hugged her from back. Sana close her eyes as he started kissing her neck.

S- sidharth....

Sid- hmmm...

He replied locking her hands. Sana open her eyes turning to him.

S- sidharth yeh...

He hugged her hiding his face in her neck.

S- sidharth please...

He made a confused face leaving her.

S- ummm woh... mujhe... mujhe neend aayi h... ander chle... bahr bhot dhand h...

Sid- ohh ha...

He kissed her forehead and smile.

Sid- tum chlo m aata hu...

S- hmmm...

Sid- good night...

S- good night...

Sana leave from there. Sidharth also slept after some time.
_________________________

How's it??😊😊

Which part you like the most...😁😁

Any suggestions or changes...🤔🤔

Do leave your comments....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗