part 36

In evening...

Sana eyes fell on the box.

S- ohh shit... yeh to reh hi gya...

Sana picked up the box and made her way towards her room. Sana enter inside the room and saw the room was all messed up. Aahna was looking so angry. Sana knock on the door. Aahna look at her and frown.

A- what??

Sana got frustrated by her response.

S- i m here to give you that box...

A- yeh to bhaiya ke paas tha na...

S- yeah... sidharth ne hi bola tha tumhe dene ke liye...

Aahna take it from her hand.

A- aaj ke baad tumhe mere room me aane ki koi jrurat nhi h...

S- can i ask you one thing... what's really wrong with you aahna...

A- meri sabse badi problem hi tum ho... or ha.. yeh mat sochna ki mujhe kuch pta nhi h... dad ne mujhe sab btaya ki tum bhaiya ke sath kaise behave krti ho... and that is the reason i really hate you...

She throw the vase placed on table which broke into pieces.

A- tumne jo kiya uske baad tum expect krti ho ki m tumhe nicely treat kru... no ways... i m not gonna do that because you don't deserve that at all.... tumhare sath vaise hi kiya jae jaise tum dusro ke sath krti ho tab tumhe ehsas hoga... ab plz chli jao yaha se....

She pushed her and because of that the peices of broken vase pierced in her feet so deeply.

S- aahh...

Sid- sana....

Sidharth came and hold her before she fall down.

Sid- sana yeh...

A- ab bol do ki yeh meri vjah se hua h...

S- shut up aahna... just shut up... bhot bol liya tumne or bhot sun liya maine... tum itni upset ho kyuki maine sidharth ke sath kaise behave kiya and what about your dad.. who always behaved like that with him... you didn't said anything to him just because he is your dad and he can do anything what he want... and secondly... maine sidharth ko force nhi kiya mujhse shadi krne ke liye... usne khud decide kiya tha jab ki maine pehle hi warn kiya tha... to isme meri koi galati nhi h...

Sidharth look at her

S- and next time you better think before you speak...

A- so now you...

Sid- enough aahna...

He look at sana and saw her feet was bleeding badly.

S- sidharth you go...

Sid- shut up sana... your feet is bleeding very badly... i need to do dressing otherwise....

S- its not hurting...

Sid- but its hurting me...

He picked her up and leave with her not before glaring aahna. He made her sit on bed and started cleaning her wound. Sana flinch as he started doing that. He glare her.

Sid- it was not hurting right....

He cleaned her wound and was doing her dressing.

S- aahh...

Sid- sorry...

Sana was just looking at him.

S- tumhe hurt hua??

She ask as he was done.

Sid- nhi...

S- i know...