1 - first meeting (I got tagged)

"It's so nice to see you sir Claude!" A mdm looking about 30ish years old stood at the door way and greeted.

  "Drop the formalities." Claude replied keeping a straight face.

  "A-ah! I see..." The lady backed down as she looked at her son who was standing by her side unfazed by the man.

  "That's your kid I presume?" Claude finally spoke up.

  "Y-yes!" The lady lightly shoved her son in front of her as if saying 'Speak.'

  "Good evening sir. I am Lucas" Lucas said keeping a bland face that would've been scary if not for his child features.

  "How old are you?" Claude asked the child who didn't seem effected by him.

  "I'm 8." Lucas replied.

  "I see..." Claude rubbed his chin intrigued by this child.

  "Sir if you don't mind me asking. You have a child here right?" Lucas spoke boldly.

  The mdm behind Lucas who was his mum slightly shivered as she felt the temperature of the room drop by several degrees.

  "Good choice of words kid. Yes there's a child living under my roof, why did you ask?" Claude clutched his fist thinking of the child that was hidden somewhere.

  "She's 7 if I'm not wrong. May I go play with her?" Lucas voice went up slightly as if reminding him 'Im a child'.

  "Do as you wish, I have no idea where she is or what she's doing." Claude said with a hand signal for Lucas to be dismissed.

  "Understood sir." Lucas backed away to exit the door. Though he was at the door of the house he felt that she would be outside.

  "Go seat down." Claude commanded like some Sargent.

  "Ugh! Where is this girl!" Lucas whined as he ruffled his hair.

  "Mum told me to come play with her though she nowhere to be found." Lucas grumbled as he continued looking around.

  "You little wrench!" A booming voice shouted making Lucas curious.

  "I told you to not get your clothes dirty!" The women shouted again.

  Lucas heard quite sodding and he felt my pace quicken.

  "And what did you do! You went to play in the dirt!" Lucas reached where he heard the voice coming from and he saw a little girl with blonde hair in the ground crying with her two hands supporting her.

  "Sir already doesn't like you! The best you can do is to stay down!" The women who was wearing a maid uniform shouted.

  Lucas silently walked over not saying a word.

  "Geez! What a brat" the women stopped shouting when she laid her eyes on me.

  Lucas glared at her as a warning as he growled.

  As if on que she rushed away.

  "You ok?" Lucas asked going over to the crying girl who was staring at him stunned.

  "I'm fine... Thank you..." Lucas heard her mumble quietly.

  "I thought you were some brat being treated like a princess." Lucas said honestly as he walked over to her.

  "It's fine. Everyone thinks that..." As Lucas offered his hand to help her she politely shook her head and stood up.

  'Her eyes are pretty...' Lucas though to himself as he got a good look at her blue jeweled eyes.