22 - Verbal war

I just stood there waiting for a reaction from either one of the two 

  "What in the world just happened..." Cabel said looking at me.

  I just shrugged looking not interested.

  "Dude you didn't tell me she had spunk." Cabel said towards Lucas who I saw looked suprised.

  What did I do..? It's just water.

  It's not like I splashed acid.

  In which case cabel would probably be screaming instead of being calmer.

  "I wasn't even aware of how savage she could be." Lucas said.

  Oi! Stop talking as if I'm not here!

  "Wow-! What the hell happened..." I heard Helena.

  You could very obviously tell when it was her since her voice had a tendency to be more sweet hut yet Lower then most of the girls.

  "She splashed water at me...." Cabel informed Helena.

  I turned around my head and saw her jaw drop expression.

  "You dont even sound mad but your saying this cute little bean can do that!" Helena said putting down her tray of food on the table and coming to me.

  "Sorry ana we are all a little bit surprised right now." Lu said finally talking to me.

  I nodded deciding not to ask since I figured I won't get a definite answer.

  "You should change." Helena told cable.

  "Right, I'll be back." Cabel said leaving the table and also leaving a trail of water dripping behind him.

    "Athy!" Jennette yelled.

  It's definitely Jennette.

  "Morning jenny." I greeted.

  "These are my friends!" She introduced the two girls who stood behind her.

  "Silvia and Selene." She said looking so excited.

  I just smiled.

  "My god! She's even prettier in real life! The rumours can't do nothing!" Silvia said.

   I nudged Lu looking at him for permission.

  He sighed and nodded.

  "Would Jenny's friends like to sit with athy and her friends?" I asked .

  "Still not used to the third person thing around strangers." LU said quietly so that only I could hear.

  "Sorry...?" I apologized half heartedly not really knowing why I was apologizing.

  "Where's ijekiel?" Jennette asked looking around.

  "He's probably helping some students. Who knows if he'll even have time to eat." Helena replies sitting on the bench and dragging Silvia along.

  Those two clicked well.

  "I know that flora is helping him so I'll need to get them some food later." Helena added.

  Lu went up to the table and took a seat then looked at me.

  "Sit here." He told me tapping on the bench seat beside him.

  I followed his instructions and sat down beside him while Jennette sat next to me and selene sat opposite me.

  "Lucas, it's been awhile since we've had a chat hasn't it?" Selene said.