11 - Note

'Are you here....?' Athanasia though as she kept looking around for a certain someone.

  'You are here right....'

'Just in class...'

'Your in this school right....'

  Then she heard the door Infront of her open.

  "Jenny. How was it?" Athanasia asked as she had been sitting on a bench in Sapphire high waiting for Jennette for the past hour.

  She had almost fell asleep while waiting for Jennette.

  But could you blame her?

  "Hard... But I think I will pass." Jennette replied.

  Athanasia smiled.

  Even if Jennette didn't pass Athanasia knew Claude was going to get Jennette in.

  "That's great Jenny!" Athanasia cheered.

  "Athy why did you leave the hall so early?" Jennette asked.

  The exam took 2 hours.

  And it was in a huge hall packed with a lot of people.

  Athanasia only took one hour and passed it up.

  "Athy already finished it and athy didn't really want to sit there since the air was so stuffy..." Athanasia replied.

  "You finished within an hour!? Wow! So impressive!" Jennette said.

  Athanasia just smiled to hide her embarrassment.

  She's not used to getting compliments.

  "does Jenny want to go home or go and surprise ijekiel?" Athanasia asked Jennette.

  "Ijekiel!" Jennette replied.

  'Yes!' Athanasia cheered in her mind as this gave her more time to look for the ravenette.

  "Athy do you know where Kiel's class is?" Jennette asked Athanasia.

  "Third floor and somewhere on the left side of the building." Athanasia replied.

  She and Jennette were currently on the second floor.

  "Wow! Did athy already ask Kiel?" Jennette asked.

  Athanasia nodded.

  Being prepared is important.

  "Athy should lead the way since I'm not very good with directions...." Jennette said.

  "Jenny isn't horrible at directions. Ijekiel is." Athanasia replied as she lead the way.

  Her eyes were looking for the ravenette more then the white haired dog.

  "Keke. Kiel would be mad if he heard that." Jennette said.

  "Ijekiel won't, he's too much of a gentleman to dare show that he's mad." Athanasia replied earning a nod from Jennette.

  "That's true. Athy have you heard about the top four in Sapphire high?" Jennette asked.

  Athanasia shook her head.

  "Apparently they say that there are four top boys in this school. Both in grades and looks. Ijekiel is known as the gentle charisma." Jennette said.

  'Gentle charisma...? What a name.' Athanasia mocked in her head.

  "There's another boy who's called the flower boy." Jennette continued.