3 - Full moon

"Lily!" I turned around and was met with lily looking at me like she saw a ghost.

  "Lily...?" I asked not sure why she was going pale as if she was scared...

  "Princess... Who taught you to act  like that..." Lily said bending down to my level and looking at me with eyes full of concern.

  "It's just instinct I guess..." I said shrugging it off thinking she was going to be proud of me.

  'She always told me to stand up for myself!' I chirpped in my brain as I expected lily to pet my head and say 'Good job'.

  But instead lily's eyes were filled with more concern...

  "Lily... Did athy do something wrong?" I was starting to get worried no matter what I did lily was always a pillar of support for me...

  "No... You stood up for yourself..." Lily said as if only now noticing how much her expression was showing her emotions...

  "Does lily not like that Athy stood up for herself?" I asked worry growing larger and larger as the seconds flew by.

  "No! Lily loves that Athy stood up for herself! But it's how you stood up for yourself..." Lily pet my head as her eyes reflected one emotion guilt.

  "Your supposed to still be innocent at this age but... Now look at how you've grown... Lily is just scared if your like this at this age... When you grow up what would become of you..." As lily said that she got up and left...

  That was the last time I saw lily as my mother figure...

  That was the last time she even behaved like a mother she always had...

  From that day onwards lily avoided me.

  She wouldn't talk to me like she used too...

  She wouldn't read me bed time stories like she used too...

  I wanted to know...

  Why...?

  Lily has always been there for me why turn her back now...

  "Lily!" I called for her as I ran up to her who walked away.

  'Why are you avoiding me...' I felt hurt beyond belief...

  I know lily still cared for me...

  I know deep down inside she still loved me as a mother...

  Since she would still make sure there was food on my table...

  She would still check on me just not talk to me and try not to be noticed by me...

  Just didn't talk to me...

  Didn't pay any attention to me...

  "Lily..." I silently sobbed in the corner of my room.

  'Athy has no one now...'

  'Lily hasn't talked to Athy for a week...'

  "We'll see each other again... I promise you Ana." The boy with red eyes and black hair appeared in my mind saying his promise...

  'Right... Athy still has him...' I smiled towards myself as I did everything I could to comfort myself...

  'We'll see each other again... Friend...' I thought as I looked through the huge window in my room that was normally always covered in the day but I would open it at night too see the moon.