2 - Room

'Who's she?' I peeked out at a door so that I could see who the guest was.

  'According to Sir who ever is visiting is someone very important...' I glanced over the three people who stood at the door.

  There was a pair of what seemed like a father and son both had white silk like hair and golden eyes that shimmered like actual gold...

  Then there was a little girl... She's a brunette just like lily.

  'Why can't I see her eyes?' I slightly moved from my spot to be more out in the open so I could see her eyes.

  'J-jewelled eyes...' I stared in disbelief...

  She was smiling like the actual sun...

  An expression I could never beat...

  An expression I could never pull off...

  After all...

  I'm more like the dark side of the moon...

  While she was the the brightest star...

  Everyone here told me I was only here since I was Sir's only child.

  But now...

  Am I even the only child anymore...?

  I wanted to drop on my knees and start crying but...

  I didn't want attention...

  I bolted out of the living room with quick and light steps.

  "What's wrong?" A voice said with a soft whisper.

  "L-lily..." I tried my best to keep my volume down.

  "What's wrong my princess?" Lily asked.

  She's the only maid who took sympathy on me.

  "She has Jewelled eyes..." I said in more of a whisper as I fell, my knees my legs finally giving up under me.

  "Do you want some sweets?" Lily waved a few sweets infront of me knowing that when I'm sad I chow down on sweets it calmed me down to have a sweet taste in my mouth.

  "Yes... T-thank you L-lily..." I smiled at her grateful I had someone like her.

  Maybe in my head...

  I knew...

  She was the reason I haven't been thrown out...

  After all...

  Without her...

  Sir would have trouble with the maids...

  She was the one who keeps the staff in order...

  I slowly ate the sweets between my tears, that were starting to dry on my face.

  "There there princess." Lily pulled me in for a hug.

  "Don't worry about it ok?" I felt my vision getting hazy...

  "Athy tired..." I heard lily chuckle as I closed my eyes

  "Are you mad!" I opened my eyes to see lily standing infront of me who was lying on the bed.

  "You heard what I said! Move!" I looked and I saw sir was standing right there with lily blocking me out of his view

  "She's still your daughter!" Any normal child would've panicked but I just wanted to know what was going on.

  I peered under lily's shoulder and saw that same brunette who looked confused...