Chapter Four

Ivan's POV

I went ahead to a Dorm... I felt some in the darkness... My counterpart... Dark and light. I went ahead to a bathroom luckily I still have a short. This Is all female academy... However The Headmaster gender is Male... Until I found a girl?

 Until I found a girl?

Hmmm... However, who is she... I let a paper butterfly go the outside itself before I went in. And find something important in this world... Probably a book. I need covert intel on book on how will I control it...

Control eh... Fate, Negativity, Destiny... Control... Thema... Mana.... Magecraft... Chakra. Sage Mode... Those are different things of energy some in good and positivity and some in bad... I let myself calm in front of the girl... In a mix of Sage Mode and the Sharingan in my left eye maybe it will work... However I let myself bath on the shower and ignored her. Until I am done with it... I had done nothing to her... So I am just silent...

The Demon Lord sort of thing is quite a wildfire spread out... I let one of my clones go to a library and try to understand Thema itself... I won't let that Phenomenon Breakout once again happen... I ask the Astil Codex to put me in a Phenomenon Breakout. I let my energy. Control....

Total Control and Concentration.... Thats the one I need in my Thema. She was impressed with it until then few minutes later it was controlled and concentrate. I was sweating for a bit. I need to rile up my mana for a while until it ends in success. Until Lilith was there.

Ivan : Oh hello there... 

Lilith : I felt that! You were able to stop it?!

Ivan : Imperium  Execute.

My Orochimaru's Research increases drastically. Meanwhile the clone was able to stack many books until then I was asleep... I let the my  clone work on book since my Thema is Control... Then I research it beyond It. Magic Control, everything needed to know... Until morning... The clone releases himself. I woke up and found a lot of it!

Ivan : ' F.... For me... Luckily this end of the month is a one wish week granted. Oh Water Breathing Added'...

Imagination

Ivan : Water Breathing : First Form : Water Surface Slash!

Ivan : Water Breathing : Tenth Form : Constant Flux!

Ivan : Water Breathing : Eighth Form : Waterfall Basin!

Imagination ends

I imagined it but it may need to work it outside...

Ivan : I am not testing it...  Until Battle...

I went to the class which Lilith was teaching... Luckily I was going to introduce myself... However... Things may go Luck E. That means Emiya Skill activates for Harem Protagonist... I cursed on my mind... Until the end of class... Many girls wanted to ask questions a bunch of question. So I answer much as I could...