Chapter Seven

Ivan's POV

He woke up in bed with Arin and Yui... Ivan sighed and blanket them and started to wear his school uniform... Another day... He was able to reanimate Akaza. Glaceon and Svyleon is still jealous due to master not able to sleep with them...

Ivan : Yui, Arin time to wake up...

Ivan awoken from a dream. The two hugged him in a way... Ivan wasn't going to be a pervert for the time being... He told them to go back and get ready politely. They agreed and began to walk back. Ivan summoned his ninja tools and used his scrolls to his advantage.

He fixed his gaze on it. Then he put them back into the scroll. He went to the cafeteria to prepare his breakfast. However, the students' presence piqued his interest, and he wondered why they were there. The glass in the Library had been shattered until problems arose but it was in a calm and collected sort of situation. It was told by those organization and Lilith.

Ivan has taken off his headband, and his hair has begun to fall... He wished for another... Rinnegan from Sasuke... If he can't use a teleport kunai, he'll have to rely on his eyes. He hid it behind his hair. Fortunately, he was able to use it to modify his hairstyle and color to  Sasuke Adult.

 Fortunately, he was able to use it to modify his hairstyle and color to  Sasuke Adult

Ivan went to the library in secret to examine the shattered glass... he found it suspicious... He didn't apply much force or jutsu because he was drowsy. His investigation must be an enigma with no end in sight. But he was aware of what had occurred... Selina's sister has already made a move... Until The Trinity Seven was here...

Ivan : Hm? Looks like you're here...

Mira : What are you doing here?

Ivan : Me? I answer bluntly. Of course investigate... If something weird happen then... I'll help.

They nonetheless not to talk... Ivan went on the search with Six Trinity. Of course Ivan have an idea...

The girls stared at him. While Ivan used his Sharingan to make sure if an opponent gets in... Ivan summoned a crow to make sure that the others are safe... Ivan looks at Selina to make sure she was also safe...

Ivan : Yo Selina san...

Selina : Ivan?

Ivan : If something bothering ya just ask. ...

Selina : You see-

Ivan knew it till something happened... She has arrived.... The seventh and last Trinity... Ivan mentally smirks and goes quiet for a moment. Until they were surrounded by a dazzling white light... Until the light faded, the ambiance and location transformed to a decrepit, mossy building that encircles the forest.... It's a force transportation. They talk it must be the Eternal Library. It force them to go to Magus Mode... Ivan have modify his magus mode into Sasuke's outfit. Ivan felt something... His sensory ability began to see... Ivan goes quiet for a bit...