Chapter Six

Narrator's POV

Ivan was training beyond the day and night... He was able to wish one. The Ten Tails. His body didn't change... He doesn't want to be looking like Muzan. He teleported outside on the tree line to save a man named Rengoku Kyojuro.  One is readying his fist and two was red and yellow haired male. And then there are two who was out for the count... Not unconscious but Ivan went ahead and do a breathing for an entrance.. Ivan surprise them for a Water Breathing Waterfall Basin!

??? : That move is Water Breathing!

The burgundy saw the man with white hair and a mask...

???2 : Who are you?

The Demon named Akaza asks his name. But then.... He didnt want his name to be revealed.

Ivan : My name.... Its none of your business...

???3 : another slayer? I have never heard of you.

The red and yellow haired boy spoke to Ivan.

Ivan : Looks like you're the demon....

Instead he fast himself. He was able to slice Akaza's lower body and half of upper body. The Three Slayers were impressed with the speed of Ivan

Akaza : What the?!

Ivan : Sorry. My quicker reflex needs work. I should went for the neck....

Akaza, did not felt it... Was he moving in the world by humans doesn't see by mere looking? He was feared by this. Muzan would kill him already... Already... But who was he?

Ivan : Chidori Nagashi! ( Chidori Stream!)

His hand is on lighting and then he puts his arm on the ground. Making a stream of lighting towards Akaza. Akaza couldn't react on time...

Akaza was now on defense

Akaza : Nani?!

Ivan saw this he felt that like a tickle... Ivan was able to regenerate... Akaza was shocked by the person immense regeneration. The Three Slayers were shock is he a demon?! As Well?!

Ivan : Sorry... I have seen that.

A Giant waves of water in several sword slices in multiple slices of the body was quicker. Akaza readies his defense... But what he didn't know is... The Twelve form is like Wind Breathing. A raging waves of water. Is like slices. It cut His body, arms , legs and almost to the head was cut clean.
No one heard it... A twelveth form! Giyu would be astonish another slayer...

Rengoku : Amazing... He must be also at Hashira's level!

Akaza was feeling lost... He didn't want to believe he lost... By a man unidentified by Muzan... Is he also the second one feared by Muzan. The one with earrings? No...

Akaza : I will kill you here mysterious person.

Ivan : ...'im not a UFO! Damn it.'.....

A straight slash horizontally and water follows and crash on Akaza horiztonally... He was fast and evasive.

Ivan : ....

A slash upward like Flame Breathing's
Rising Scorching Sun! 

Ivan : I'll end this... You won't put a scratch on me... Demon.... You coax me to become a demon. You don't really know what humans can boisterously draw a unique ability... I'll end you in half.... You will never regenerate from this attack... I'll put you where you will have to face the reality. There are no humans are weak or strong. They start at the beginning.