Chapter Five

Ivan is now training once again. There was many things to understand. A magic with a pay of a price... Ivan still had to train and understand.... The Realize. He needs to envision what sort of weapon he needs to use. He was able to stabilize the magus mode perfectly. He just had the seen now he's just with mask and hood. He's looking like Assassin Emiya. Before First Ascension. Now after school he's training hard.

Ivan : Phew.... This is hard than I expected... I have understand it but it seems I'm lacking on multiple Process correct Sora?

Sora : Yes... The Marcos is what you need to understand the whole process and I am still at process step one. I know you have other abilities rather than mine... The process of the gun adding with blade you have is good... However you need to understand it more... There is price to pay. You were able to understand the magic... Much further in Superbia and Impel itself.... However you need to understand one theory. That Theory the one to pay and needed the magic is same. You understood the magic itself but you need to process it through Marco and then turn it into Realize.

Ivan have seen the problem and he closes his eyes.

Ivan : I see... Marcos.... If I can't copy it yet then I have to go through the process to understand it...

Sora : Thats it! The three process are complete!

Ivan : I see... 'Realize!'

What he saw was the blades with guns! Alter Emiya's weapons!

The demon lord energy was stable. Meanwhile the Trinity Seven saw the gun and magus mode... Ivan removes his hood...

Ivan : Whelp.... Thats all... Now then where can I test it? Damn it.... I forgot! Where not in surrounded by monsters...

Ivan sighed himself bitterly... Ivan dematerialize the magus mode... Now he's just an idiot.... Smiling to himself.

Ivan : Hmm.... Nichirin Blade! I have no mana yet so stamina would power it through!

He unsheath the smithed katana. And started training with created dummies.

Ivan : Water Breathing! First Form! Water Surface slash!