○Chapter 4○

"We passed"

"What?"

"We freaging passed" Hyeri said jumping from her chair. " we might actually become trainees at jyp"

[Skipping past :)]

__________________________________

It has been six months now since Han Sooah and Hyeri had become trainees at jyp.

They passed all of the auditions swiftly, and made all the agreements and continued to train to become idols.

Everyday was the same.

Waking up early, vocal practices, dance practices and online college.

It was tiring, if anyone said it wasn't they would be lying.

But she didnt want to stop, she wanted to continue on.

Today Hyeri and sooah both were called to JYP'S office.

They were anxious,

Is he going to kick us out and tell us we can't be trainees?

Everything was a quick blur. From entering the elevator to opening the polished teak wooden doors with a gold plated handle.

The room they just entered was bright ,half of it was covered in windows that stood high from the ground to the ceiling.

The rest of the room was filled with furniture.

A large glass coffee table with a black couch on one side and the other side with two cushioned black chairs.

A large glass chandelier hung from the high ceiling the light of it radiating off the black marble floor.

And at the very end of the room a large black table, and sat behind it was JYP himself in the flesh.

There were two other girls already in the office other than sooah and Hyeri.

"Please have a seat Han sooah and Park Hyeri" JYP said with a smile across his face.

"This is Kang Eunhee and Jung Raeyoo also trainees just like your self, I'm sure you have trained with them atleast once" he continued as Sooah and Hyeri nodded.

"Right I asked you to come today, was because the monthly evaluations for the four of you all were excellent, and the trainers specifically mentioned that you would be prepared to debut, so that is what I had decided after all my observations. Do any of you have any questions for me?"

We looked at each other and answered 'no'.

"Alright so first of all I'm sure you all have made friends with a lot of people during your trainee time period, and you also had to say goodbye to a lot of them, but the four of you excelled all expectations placed on you which is why we decided your debuted. So are you four comfortable debuting soon?" He asked us leaving back in his black leather chair.

We all nodded. We had no problem with each other. None of us particularly knew each other with the exception of me and Hyeri but I think we could all agree that we were excited and prepared.

It was what we all had wanted after all.

To finally produce and make music, we could only pray that things would go well.

"That's  good, then tomorrow early morning all the necessary contracts will be drawn out and all duties and placements of you all in the group will be made. You can think of some stage names and if you cannot come up with any I can get one of the staff to draw up sample names and you can also choose from those, I have already decided you girls manager and I will have you meet him tomorrow."

"A dorm will also be settled so it's best if you start packing now since we will have no time to be moving about later , and everything else will be confirmed and mentioned tomorrow. I would like you all to come to the main conference room on the 7th floor at 11.00am, that is about all" he said as a matter of fact and we all nodded even though some information was still processing itself into our minds.

Like the fact that we are debuting? I wanna scream at the thought. It's a little bit over whelming to be honest and also a bit stressful but I'm glad I made it this far.

We left the the office quietly and joined the elevator back to the our training which we had to finish for the rest of the day.

Things were going smoothly, a little too smoothly if you ask me.

My nightmares had been drained for the past few months which was also the longest I had gone without them.

I still felt anxious though, and that was a real pain.

But I was feeling better, my guilt i almost forgot about it. Well that was the key word: almost.

The next day was busy, I woke up early went for training, ate my meals and then made my way to the meeting room.

There we were introduced to our manager and music producer who would help us produce the songs.

The manager was tall, slim man in his late 40's. He wore thick rimmed glasses and had dark hair with regular gray spots in it.

Our producer seemed to be in his early 30's. He too was tall and he wore all black.

The manager introduced himself as
Han SoMin.

And the music producer introduced himself as Cho YeongBin.

We all bowed and introduced our selves to them.

Later we were introduced to the group themes, how producing and writing albums worked and how our schedules will be made.

JYP said that he would announce the group's debute info on his social media platforms and his official website. He mentioned we would make our social media platforms after the debute day is scheduled and after our predubute songs are scheduled.

"Okay so now, as you know we have to make a predubute song and a debute song as well. For your debute you can either make and produce one song or you can do a short album.
Normally short albums will consist of 5-8 songs, but since you all are still new to these I would like it if you could stick to 4-5 songs if you choose to go with the short album. So please discuss here and make your choice" JYP said and we all turned to look at each other.

We all felt the same way, by the looks on our faces.

"We will go with one predubute song and one debute song"  RaeYoo unnie said and we all nodded our heads.

The reason for this was, since we were all new to these stuff it would be best if learned things little by little while holding our predubute. If we chose an album for the debute there is a good chance that the songs wont gain as much popularity as much as its potential. So we will go for one song and see the outcome.

"Okay then that is settled, everything else will be planned with your manager and now let's discuss the positions in the group."

Our manger then stepped forward holding a small file in his hand and he read out our positions.

"Jung RaeYoo, you will be the leader and the main rapper. Kang Eunhee, you will be the main visual and the side singer. Park Hyeri, you are the main dancer and Han Sooah, you will be the lead singer" he ended in a finalized tone and closed his file.

With that the last few things were mentioned and we left the meeting room to go and grab a late lunch.

After this we will all probably be extremely busy but I hope everything will go smoothly.

That is the end of this chapter, I'm sorry it took a little while longer than expected to publish it.

Please comment down ideas for the name of the girl group if you would like  as I feel like you all would give me better ideas than that of what I have come up with.

Thank you

Dont forget to interact and support with this book by,

Liking or commenting it would be greatly appreciated :).