◇Chapter 9◇

Three days passed since the morning after the 'mini party' where everyone was passed out on the floor and on the couch .

The day of the debute was today, the music video was going to be aired in exactly 5 minutes as all the girls waited for the notification of a new music video being released to pop up on their phone creating a blissful 'ting' sound.

G-4 was currently in the dressing rooms as the staff prepared to get the girls on stage exactly 2 hours after the release of the music video.

Excitement, anxiety and most of all yearn was brewing within the girls.

The yearnful feeling to just finally get out and perform infront of the audience. The crowd was loud although the girls didnt know there were many people waiting on their phones for the same exact notification so that they can support this new girl group which seemed to brew quite a noise within the media. And a positive one at that.

30 more seconds they calculated in their minds.

Any moment now—

5

4

3

2

1

'Ping'

They heard as all of them tapped on the notification.

25k—
50k—
80k—

The numbers of views kept increasing by the second as people clicked on the music video.

The comment section filled with comments of excitement and joy cheering the girls on.

The four girls jumped up and hugged each other in joy with smiles as wide as the ocean shown on their face, the Maknae even going as far as to tear up a little bit as the members 'awed' at her and gave a tight hug.

The staff congratulated the girls as they rushed them to wear their stage costumes and put their makeup on for them as they styled their hair.

The girls couldnt stop smiling from ear to ear as they kept reading the comments.

"Okay girls let's get to the van we need to get on the set on time" the manager said.

"This is a live performance, which means no retakes and no mistakes can happen since this is your first alright?" our manager said as we all nodded and gulped a bit at the pressure.

We lined up back stage as the speaker brawled,

"Now we invite our freshly debuted girl group G-4"

We found our selves on stage with the dimmed lights as they lit up the stage and our faces whilst the track music started we reminded our selves of our expressions and choreography whilst singing the words of the song that we knew like the back of our hand.

All of the high notes were hit flawlessly choreography was executed perfectly, all of this adrenaline couldnt stop us from wearing a huge smile on our faces.

A smile that wasn't fake, a smile that wasnt a facade to fool everyone around you, no,

This was a genuine smile that we wore on the sleeves of shirts unguarded and real,

But we all know that when such an innocent thing such as a smile is left unguarded in this crude world it could get snatched within seconds and by the end of it not only will we lose our smiles but, we would also lose trust, dignity and face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the performance the girls were on stage in their final pose as sweat glistened on their bodies while the cameras were rolling cheers were heard from the staff as the girls smiled brightly.

The girls stood up once again and lined up as they bowed to the camera and gave their thanks.

"Thank you so much for watching our performance"  they said as they walked off stage.

"Hhahahhaahah I'm so hyper there is way to much serotonin today" our maknae said as she jumped up and down back stage as all the staff and members laughed at her.

"Congratulations on your debute stage, it was flawlessly executed I'm very proud of you girls" our manager said with a smile as we returned it.

"Okay get changed and be out we have to go back to the company and have a small v-live to thank your fans and all of the supporters" our manager concluded as the media director announced,

"Statistics on the music video will be announced in 24hrs" she said as we nodded.

"Alright now before you get changed let's take some pictures to post on your instagram" she concluded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the girls got back to the company they immediately went to the company room where they had their small v-live thanking the fans and all of the supporters.

The v-live lasted for 10 mins as they gave their goodbyes, gave their thanks to the staff and everyone who helped out and were then dismissed to their dorm.

"Wah, what time is it unnie?" Eunhee asked Raeyoo unnie as she whipped her phone out and read the time out aloud.

"Oof it's almost 1.00am" Raeyoo unnie said as she stuffed her phone back into the pocket of her coat.

And the elevator dinged and opened signaling we were at our floor.

We got out of the elevator and headed to out dorm room.

"OH HIIII" we heard a voice right in front of our dorm as we looked up and saw Han standing with Bangchan and changbin.

"Congratulations on your debute, it was amazing" han gushed as he earned a smack on the back of his head from changbin as changbin scolded him to keep it down since it was late to which we all laughed at.

"Why is sunbaenim up so late?" Sooah inquired.

"Aahh we were having a v-live and we just ended it" bangchan sunabaenim replied.

"We also played your song in the v-live" han added sounding excited.

Sooah laughed and thanked him as chan interrupted the conversation,

"Okay han let's leave them be now they must be exhausted" he said as chan grabbed han by the shoulder to turn him around.

" sorry we gave him some ice cream earlier which is why he is acting like a 12 year old kid who is on their first sugar rush" changbin said apologetically referring to hans high spirits despite it being 1.00am.

"Ahaha no worries at all sunbaenim if anything his hyperness gave us a good talk and conclusion to our nights"  sooah said as they all bowed to the three sunbaes as they the girls and 3racha returned to their dorms.

A/N:
Hello everyone hope yall are having an amazing day/night just wanted to leave a note saying that updates may be a little slow as I'm having many exams this year so updates will be scheduled and postponed to whenever I am free.

Do let me know how you all are feeling about the book as i really appreciate the feed back and thank you for all of the support shown <3