◇Chapter 13◇

Sooah worked up at the crack of dawn to get ready for schedules today.
However today's schedule was a little different compared to the other days but was as strenuous or even maybe a little more strenuous.

Today the girls were supposed to practice for a special video.

The staff had decided to film a group dance video to the song 'my house' by 2pm.

Yes everyone and their mother dances to that song, but can you blame them?

The lyrics, the melody, the dance, the rhythm everything about that song was perfect and plus the fans wanted it so who were they to deny?

All the girls headed to the dance practice room as the staff had asked of them.

The choreographers were already in the practice room to help and guide the girls through the dance and to fix any mistake the girls make so that they can perfect it by the time the recording was scheduled.

"Hello, good morning" the girls greeted the staff and choreographers.

"Okay let's get started right away after we stretch" one of the choreographers said while clapping their hands together. 

They did the normal routine of stretches that took about 30 minutes as to avoid any injuries and also to wake them up since it was early in the morning after all.

After bending in and stretching in every possible direction, the girls were given their assigned roles and positions for the beginning of the song.

The choreographers started teaching through the first verse of the song, going over each of the steps one by one, then slowly combining them as the girls followed along.

The choreographers stopped from time to time to correct any mistake the girls would make, weather it was a stance a beat a movement with their torso,legs or hands— the choreographers corrected them all.

Soon after about an hour of perfecting the first verse of the song the choreographers played the song and they practiced the dance about a million times before the girls were dismissed for a 45 minute break so that they could get some snacks or some water.

"I'll be going to the vending machine, anyone want anything?" Sooah asked hand on the exist door as she craned her body backwards whilst asking her question.

Most of them shook their heads with a 'no thank you' "Ah unnie do you mind getting me a can of coffee please?" Eunchae asked.

To which sooah nodded with a smile "extra cream?" She asked her body already half way out the room. "Yes, thank you" eunchae responded.

Sooah trudged towards the elevator already feeling the slight tightening in her thighs from the practice, however the sensation gave her a feeling of euphoria as it reminded her of the work she put into the practice.

She pressed the elevator button and waited scrolling through her phone until the the doors opened and she walked in pressing the button to the ground floor as that was where the vending machine was located.

After a couple seconds she walked out the elevator at the destined floor and walked towards the cafeteria area as that was where the vending machine was located.

She walked towards the one with the drinks and pressed on the button after inserting the cash.

'Please dont get stuck, please dont get stuck, please dont get stuck' she chanted in her mind as she pressed the buttons.

Luckily enough for her the drinks came out with a clatter and a thunk, 'fuck yeah thank god' she grinned saying that in her mind as she bent down to grab the two drinks and the change.