○Chapter 5○

Working from morning till night everyone was exhausted.

Not only the four of us but even the staff. Preparing for our debuts was so much of work but it was also exciting how everything was coming togeather.

Our predubute song and debute song was going smoothly and our choreography was hard but also really cool.

JYP made the announcement of our debute a week ago and all the details of the group was settled.

We went with the name G-4 for our group and our fandom was named phantom.

Our identities were hidden from the media so that fans can keep guessing as to how our girl group would turn out and we are only one month away from releasing our pre-debute song.

"Sooah" raeyoo unnie called out as she walked into the dance room where sooah was practicing.

"Yah let's go eat, its past noon and you haven't got anything to eat" Raeyoo unnie said as she walked further in plopping onto the floor while crossing her legs.

Sooah nodded her head "just 5 minutes I need to get this one move right" she said turning her head back and facing the mirror.

"Aah that move, yeah it's hard took me 1 week to get it" Raeyoo unnie said getting up and walking to sooah.

"You just need to coordinate your arms and legs, and raise your leg slightly and take a step forward then you just have to move your waist" she instructed.

Sooah nodded her head and tried it again and again until she got it right 10 minutes later.

"YES finally I got it right" sooah said in excitement.

Raeyoo clapped her hands togeather " congratulations I know you are happy but you will be even happier if we can go get food now" raeyoo unnie said while her stomach growled.

"Okay okay let's go to the cafeteria then" sooah said laughing at Raeyoo unnie being impatient.

"What shall we have for lunch?"

"Hmmm I'm feeling Gimbap" Raeyoo unnie said as they walked to the elevator and as the doors were about to close they heard a voice calling out

"Aahh please hold the door"

Someone said while running fast towards the elevator as Raeyoo unnie put her hand between the doors to stop it from closing.

"Ah thank you so much" the boy said panting as he bowed to Raeyoo unnie and pressed the ground floor button.

"Ah seungmin why are you running all over the place?" Raeyoo unnie said.

"I forgot about the time and got late and now all of the members are spamming my phone" seungmin said scratching his face with his finger in slight embarrassment.

Raeyoo unnie laughed "aah this is sooah, shes from the same group as me and sooah this is seungmin I was trainee with him and some of the other members from his group"

"Yeah I've heard of you congratulations on debuting" seungmin said with a small smile on his face.

"Yes thank you, and nice to meet you sunbae" sooah said.

The elevator doors opened as we all departed it.

"see you later min" Raeyoo unnie said as she waved her hand.

Me and seungmin sunbae bowed to each others as we went our separate ways.

SEUNGMINS POV

"I'm here!" I shouted as I ran towards the others.