Chapter IX, 1/2: Meeting the Spirits

October 28, 1856

That night, Damien was just asleep when he woke up to strange sounds. He looked around the room when two ghosts suddenly appeared and Damien was very scared.

Damien: [scared] Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm just dreaming! This is not the reality!

Elizabeth: You don't have to be afraid of us! We're your family!

Damien: M...my...f...family? Wait a minute! I've heard of you! Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, the legendary sailor couple!

Will: Yes, Damien. And as Elizabeth said earlier, we're your family. This night is the most suitable for us to visit you.

This two ghost were Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann.

Damien: And why did you visit me?

Elizabeth: We want to show you who you really are and where you came from.

Will: We couldn't tell you because...dead men tell no tales.

Hearing this, Damien said this in his throughts.

Damien: After so many years, I can finally find out who I am!

Then he declared:

Damien: Please, show me!

Will and Elizabeth grabbed both of Damien's shoulders and were immediately taken to the gate of an estate, and at the top of the gate was this last name: Turner.

Damien: Where are we now?

Elizabeth: In your home.

Damien: My...my home?!

Will: Yes. And we are on the day you were born, in December 5, 1840.

Damien: December 5? This day is my birthday! But wait! 1840? When I was born?!

Elizabeth: Yes, Damien.

Damien: And so...then we traveled back in time?

Will: Well...pretty much. But we are not visible in the past, not even you.

Damien: Yes, that's what I thought.

Elizabeth: Damien, you are ready to find out who you are?

Damien: [sigh] Yes.

Will: Allright. So...let's go!

They went into the estate and then Damien found out the truth about who he was.