Chapter X: Damien's Revenge

October 29, 1856

The next day Damien searched the map of Tirulia for where the asylum was, then found it and prepared to go to the asylum with the map, but Athena asked:

Damien: Where are you going, Damien?

Damien: Oh,...I'm just going for a walk in the kingdom.

Athena: Oh, okay. You want me to come with you?

Damien: Forgive, Mom, but now I want to walk alone.

Athena: Oh, okay.

Damien: I'll come!

Athena: All right, Honey!

Damien did say he was going for a walk, but not where he was going.
An hour later Damien arrived at the asylum. When he went in, one of the doctors asked him:

Doctor: What can I do for you, Your Highness?

Damien: I came to Eluan Frollo, I want to see him!

Doctor: Oh, really?

Damien: Yes

Doctor: Oh, well...fine.

The doctor escorted Damien to Eluan's cell. As they went, Damien looked at the patients and thought to himself:

Damien: Poor people! I'm sorry they have to be in this scary place.

Then Damien and the doctor arrived at the cell. Damien saw Eluan through the door-window. He was dressed in a straitjacket and sat in one place with only a view of himself. And his mouth was tied.

Damien: A question: Why is his mouth bandaged?

Doctor: Because it had to! His persuasivensess is very strong! Watch out!

Damien: Okay. Now, open the door and leave us alone!

Doctor: All right. But be careful!

Damien: Okay.

Doctor: Monsieur Frollo, your visitor has arrived!

Damien went into the cell and the Doctor closed the door and left.

Damien: Hello,...Black Death!

Damien took the bandage off Eluan's mouth.

Eluan: Who are you, kid?

Damien: You don't remember me, Eluan Frollo?! Then you don't remember the baby you threw into the sea 15 years ago?!

Eluan thought for a minute.

Eluan: You are that! You are that baby! How you survived, you miserable?!

Damien: I'm not miserable! God protected me from death. But because of you, I had to go through horrors. From my late stepmother death and all the way to the evil Sørensens!