Chapter 2

I-is it really you..?

Y/n had been in jail for 2 years thanks to mikey who talked in your favor And today was the day you were let out,you had tattoos on your hand that said pain in Japanese on your right hand and on your left it said death in Japanese.
Your hair was darkest black ever it was long and gorgeous. You wore something like this when you got out of jail:

"What is mitsuya's number again? You know what it's whatever let's just go on a walk"y/n said to herself

As you walked around you found yourself near a shrine and saw a bunch of people in the toman uniform. Someone grabbed your hair and pulled you in.

"Mikey look I found somebody spying on us!" They said the voice didn't sound familiar at all.

You kicked them in the head like you did back then

"Shut it! Oh shit- are you dead?! I ain't going back to juvie! So wake the hell up!"
They woke up and ran away.

"Toman has grown big since back then"
Y/n said. Someone walked up behind you.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" The voice kinda sounded familiar.

Y/n looked back at them and they had the dragon tattoo on the head.

"L/n y/n 7th founder of toman nice to see ya again draken" there eyes widened.

Everyone started to whisper about her.

"It's her"
"She's bad news"
"I heard she killed someone just with one kick!"

"Yes I killed someone with one kick got a problem?!" You gave them death stares

"Y-y/n?" Another familiar voice said you looked at it was mikey.

"Mikey?" Y/n ran to him and hugged him.

"We missed you y/n..would you like to come back to us?" Mikey said looking at you.
Y/n let go of him and you noded you head.

"Everyone! Gather around!" Draken said standing next to Mikey you stood near the stairs of the shrine.

"Everyone! Our 7th founder had came back! And is now the leader of our special division the 5th division!" Mikey said to everyone.

"The special division?" Y/n said confused.

"The 5th division is a special division because they can hurt the traitors of toman with out the permission of the commander Mikey" another familiar voice said to you it was mitsuya.

"Mitsuya-kun!" Y/n ran and hugged him the let go.

"I told you to call me when you got out" mitsuya said.

"Sorry I kinda forgot your number but Anyways who's the yellow haired dude that looks pissed at mr glasses" y/n said

"Mr glasses is kisaki tetta and yellow haired dude is takemichi hanagaki but just call him takemitchy" Mikey said

"Oh ok well hello there takemitchy and kisaki and also kisaki pick your gut of your face." Y/n said.

"Why?" Kisaki said.

"I suggest your face" you said with a smile on your face.

"Um my gut?" Kisaki said kinda confused.

Y/n punched kisaki in his face.

"You tightened your gut didn't you?!" Y/n said.

"Y/n! Why did you just punch him" another 2 voice said to you

"Baji? Kazutora?" You looked at them and smiled.
"I punched him because...he has a really punchable face." The founders started to laugh.

"That's just like the y/n we know" Baji said laughing.

"So toman has over 100 members now? Back then it was just us 7- ah shit!" Y/n said.

The cops came to her and grabbed her

"What the fuck did I do this time baldy?!" Y/n said.

"Your on house arrest for a couple weeks" y/n smiled and grabbed his head.

"I- hell the fuck no- you already put the anklets on me?!" The cops left.

Y/n saw the kid she knocked out and grabbed them

"Did you tell the cops what I did to you?!"
The person noded and ran away again.

"Calm down y/n it's fine" Mikey said.

"No the fuck it isn't! I just came out of jail after 2 fucking years and now I'm on bloody house arrest?!" She said furiously.

"She's right it isn't far- y/n are you ok?!" Mitsuya said as you passed out after being overwhelmed he picked you up.

"Take her back to your house mitsuya and we'll come to yours to later to break the bad news..." Draken said.

Mitsuya started to walk home.
Once he got to his house he opened the door with one hand and walked in closing the door then locking it.
Mitsuya was holding you in his arms.he then walked upstairs to his room and layed y/n inside his bed.
His bed felt so warm it felt like you were sleeping on an cloud.