Chapter 17

Confession
                         The finale

Kisaki's words scared you so you grabbed your stuff and a bag then left the house for days and didn't come back. Hanma was worried for you your his younger sister after all.

You sat on a street far away from your home but low and behold you were sat infornt of mitsuyas house, he saw you sat outside from his bedroom window and came outside to see if you were ok.

"Hey- y/n are you ok? You noded silently as mitsuya sat next to you

"What happened? It's late y/n you should go home" he said but your face was plain it had no emotion on it

"I can't and I won't" you said to him straight up.

"How about my place?" He said and you blushed slightly

Mitsuyas house? Me and him ooo- oh he has sisters I forgot!

"Sounds great-" mitsuya grabbed your hand and pulled you into his house.

"You were infornt of my house the whole time I got worried" he sighed

You smiled softly but your leggings were getting pulled.

"Ooo this must be the lady brother was talking about right Luna?" Luna noded her head.

"She very pretty right mana?" Mana nodded her head

"Aww you both are so cute! I take it your names are mana and luna?" The 2 girls nodded there heads.

Mitsuya laughed awkwardly and took you up to his room.

You sat on his bed and admired how nice and tidy it was.
Mitsuya sat on his sewing matching and started making something.
You felt something crunchy underneath you and you sat up and looked at it.

The letter was addressed to your name.

The letter read:

Dear y/n..
I didn't want to say this in person but I've loved you..ever since we met that day I'm so happy I met a person like you..please make me even more happy and be my girlfriend..?

You coughed and mitsuya looked at you holding the letter.

"Y-y/n..! You weren't supposed to read the-" you got up and gave mitsuya a kiss on the lips.
He was shocked but kissed back.

After a bit of making out you both let go panting for air.

"Mitsuya..I love you to.." you said blushing and looking away.
The lilac haired boy stood up and hugged you.

"Y/n..wanna be my girlfriend?" He said as he placed his face in the crook of you neck.

"Yes yes! I will!"you said you were really happy!

A couple weeks later

You and mitsuya were in a cafe drink tea and coffee and eating cake

"I love you so much y/n one day I'll make you my wife." When he said that your face turned red.

"I'd happily be your wife!" You both finished eating and mitsuya paid for the bill after a bit of arguing.

At his houses

You both got to his house and went to his room.

"Mitsuya can I wear one-" he took of his shirt and gave it to you.

Damn he don't got abs but his body is so pretty~

"T-thanks" you said and started to take your clothes off mitsiya blushes and turned the other way which made you giggle.

You layed on his bed with just his shirt on nothing else, mitsiya turned back and saw you he layed next to you and you both cuddled all night.

"Mitsuya" you said

"Yea?" He replied

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"No i do!"

"Nu uh I do!"

You both argued who loved eachother most.
Now you and hanma talked regularly and still lived in that house but stayed with mitsuya more.

God mitsuya was just the perfect man if you had nothing to wear he'd make you something to wear, he made you food, spoiled you with hugs and kisses and anything you wanted it was yours.

You couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with mitsuya..

It's hurts me to say this but..
End of chapter 17...

Hii! Thank you for reading this story yall got me 2.57k reads thank you so so much! I might take a break from writing for a bit I dunno yet I love you all so so much! Thank you so so much again

Goodbye for now...