Chapter 4

It's...your fault..

It was the next day. You had stayed with mitsuya that night because you didn't feel safe alone. Mikey and draken stayed over to.

"Y/n seems like your finally awake now-and mikey fell back to sleep?!" Draken said as you sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Who said I was asleep?! And anyways today is the big day it seems!" Mikey said.

"Big day?" You said kinda confused.

"We're going up against moebius today"
Mitsuya said sitting next to Mikey.

"Oh..ok but can we go see my brother?"

They all said yes.
The 3 boys got up and left the room to let you get changed.
Once you had gotten changed you mikey draken and mitsuya went on your motorbikes and went to see your brother.

You walked into a white room to see your brother layed down on a table..your heart broke into 100 pieces, you screamed it made everyone's bones shake.

"BIG BROTHER! NO PLEASE STAY WITH ME DONT LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!" Mitsuya walked into the room and hugged y/n.

"I'm sorry for your loss y/n" y/n pushes him away.

"For my loss?! I didn't loose anything I lost everything! My whole life!"
Kisaki had manipulated your parents into asking for money and he knew your brother was to say no, kisaki wanted your brother dead.

"Y/n calm down.."mikey said tears filling up his eyes.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN IVE LOST MY BROTHER!" She cried uncontrollably.

"Y/n.."mitsuya said

"Save it!" She ran out the place they were in and ran outside"

They all followed you and saw you crying on the floor,

"Big...brother...why did you let them kill you..?"