Chapter 11

Join us y/n!

As you woke us the arms that were once placed around you disappeared your eyes awoke and looked around but something caught your eye hanma was staring at you.

"HANMA!"you sprang up from your bed still in your pjs of course.

"Morning sis come down to eat but first get changed" your older brother said as he closed the door.

You did all your usually stuff in the morning taking a shower brushing your teeth drying you hair and getting changed.

You walked downstairs in your toman uniform that mitsuya made especially for you.
3 pairs of eyes looked at you.
Hanma your older brother
Kazutora your childhood friend
And another you couldn't make out because you had just woke up.

They were all sat at the table you sat next to hanma who had a frustrated look on his face.

"Yo! Y/n missed me?"you looked next to you it was baji.

"BAJI?!" You hugged him immediately.

"Come on eat your food before it goes cold." Baji said as you both let go of eachother.

Kazutora's face also looked mad.

"Y/n?" The tiger boi said.

"Hm?" You said looking at him with a light smile.

"You should join Valhalla! We need someone like you!" He said in a cheerful voice.

Knock knock..knock

"I'll get it!" Your sprung up from your chair almost running to the door and opening it.

"Hi y/n" mitsuya said in a calm voice and smiled.

Hanma and kazutora got even more mad seeing you in a toman uniform because they equally hated toman.

"Is that baji-" mitsuya eyes widened bursted inside and grabbed bajis by the collar.

"Woah mitsuya no need to be so rough let go of me or I'll kill you."Baji said.

"Why did you leave toman?! To join Valhalla?! You left us all baji! For what?!"Baji chuckled and wacked mitsuya in the face.

"Mitsuya!" Your grabbed him and ran out the house worried for his safety.

You took him into the Tokyo shrine were everyone was waiting for you..

"Huh?" You said confused as they all waited for you.

Mitsuya and you walked up to the front.

"EVERYONE LISTEN TO MIKEY THE MEETING IS STARTING!"everyone immediately looked at mikey.

"Baji left us...now the gang Valhalla have declared war on us and we'll be fighting them..next week."Mikey said sadly

"But I don't want to fight my family"he said.

"So that's why I NEED YOUR HELP HELP ME TAKE DOWB VALHALLA LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH AND WELL WIN!"mikey said once again.

Everyone started chanting:

TOMAN
TOMAN
TOMAN
TOMAN!

After awhile of talking everyone left mitsuya had "left" but not actually.
As you started to walk away mikey grabbed your hand.

"Y/n..you know hanma shuji..?"you noded.

"He's Valhalla's acting captain your brother is hanma isn't it." You noded hesitantly.

"Y/n join Valhalla and be our spy."

"WHAT?!"

"Sorry y/n please do it for us.."

"It's an order from you have no choice do I mikey" you laughed.

"MITSUYA!"mikey screamed.

Mitsuya poked his head out.

"Hehe looks like you caught me"mitsuya laughed abit

"Take y/n home for me" Mikey walked away.

You and Mitsuya walked back to your place.

"Mitsuya it's late want to stay over at mine?"you asked

"If it's ok with you" mitsuya said calmly.

You noded.

You and mitsuya were laughing and talking the whole way home, it was like you were both perfect for eachother you got along so well you've know eachother since you were kids you both suit eachother so well.

As you arrived at your house you unlocked the door and walked in with mitsuya then locked the door behind you.

No one was home or so you thought.

"Come one mitsuya let's get into some comfy clothes!" You smiled.

"I don't have any"mitsuya said

"I'll give you some of my brothers!"

He noded and went to your room you went into hanmas room and took some of his clothes.

The tall man walked out of his bathroom.

"Who said you could bring a boy home?"
Hanma said frustrated.

"He's my friend nothing will happen"you said reassuring him.

Hanma reluctantly noded.

You then walked back into your room and handed mitsuya hanmas kid clothes.
You took your own clothes and got changed in the bathroom.

"I'm done" mitsuya said implying you could come in.

Later on you and Mitsuya were watching a movie.
Y/n started to fall asleep so did mitsuya because it was 5am.

"Y/n if you sleepy I'll sleep on the floor" mitsuya said as he was about to get up.

Your grabs on his hand

"Stay with me and cuddle with me"you said in an adorable voice.

You layed down mitsuya blushes slightly but then cuddled you the rest of the night.

Kazutora may be a good cuddler but WOW mitsuya was a way better cuddler then expect.

His warm arm wrapped around you,
You felt safe in his arms you wished to never leave his warmness.

His breathed in your neck caused you to blushes abit in your sleep.

But with mitsuya cuddling you was a dream come true he love you but was ti afraid to tell you.
Your warm embrace made mitsuya he also felt safe around you.

You didn't know this but mitsuya would sacrifice himself for you to live he love you a lot a lot.

But you love mitsuya aswell but we're to afraid to tell him.

You both love eachother but can't ask eachother out?
I- well who knows what's gonna happen next?
Well they yk 👉👌 or will they just still be friends.

Hmm I wonder what happens next see you soon for the next chapter bye bye now<3

End of chapter 11