Chapter 10

I'll help you or I'll betray you

After that meeting you were now at home.
Your wee home alone which was kinda scary but you didn't mind it.

You got comfy on the couch and watched black butler but you heard the door unlock and someone walk in your house you scared.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Y/n chill it's just me hanma your older brother and I have a surprise for you" hanma said as he locked the door and sat next to you on the couch.

"KAZUTORA!"hanma shouted.

"H-huh—" you looked at hanma confused and kazutora walked out.

You teared up, ran at him and hugged him.

"I missed you to y/n" the tiger boi chuckled as his hand wrapped around your waist hugging you back.

Your hands layed on his shoulder and you looked up at kazutora.

"Kazutora I missed you but why are you here?"you said.

"Because I missed my best friend and wanted to spend time with you"kazutora said looking down at you smiling.

"Okk! Let's watch black butler-"you said smiling back.

"But first y/n change your pjs I can see your ass" hanma said as he got up.

"Meh"you said as let go of kazutora and sat back on the couch.

Kazutora hanemiya sat next to you.
Your and the tiger boi watched black butler for hours and your eyes started to feel heavy.

"Hey y/n"kazutora picked you. "I'll take you to bed" your face turned into a Rosey blush as you guided him to your room.

He gently placed you in bed. As he was leaving you grabbed his hand and asked him to cuddle with you in bed.

You felt is warm body against yours.
Your body was 100% smaller then kazutora's kazu thought it was cute how you face was in his chest with your fast flushed in a light pink colour.

You didn't want his warm body to leave you it felt calming having your childhood friend cuddling eachother. It felt unreal.
But you kept getting flash backs if your time in jail which was discomforting but kazu's hands around your body hugging you calmed you down right away.

Wow who knew kazutora was a good cuddler?

End of chapter 10!

Hey it's admin here! I have a question for yall.
Should I carry this mitsuya x reader story on?