Chapter 6 - Freedom?

It had been four days since I last saw Drogaxe. He backed me into a...sexually suggestive position...and left. The alien bastard vanished.

Why did I even care, though? He was trying to kill me, but here I was hoping to see him again. Maybe it was curiosity in the fact that I had never seen an alien before.

I'd never been off-world before, always grounded to the soil of Earth. Seeing an alien in the flesh was fucking terrifying but also exciting. It's not everyday that I got to meet an alien! For so long I had dreamed of the stars and wondered what was out there only for it to come in search of me.

Even now a war played out in my mind over whether I should be excited or scared, especially since I had briefly thought about fucking the alien when he had me against the tree in such a manner. If I was to be honest, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I had never experienced the heat that raged between us. His scent, the smell of a smoky musk, drove me nuts. It had to be some sort of hormonal change that the alien blood had caused. In no normal circumstance would I react like that if I were still human.

Maybe Yautja have some sort of mating season like animals? If I ever saw him again I would try to ask. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not this one. Not yet, anyways.

Sighing from boredom, I pulled myself from my thoughts. Pulling the weapon out of my pocket, I examined the shuriken-like object Drogaxe threw at me. The thing is big and weighty with six jagged blades spread equally apart in a fan-like design where each blade slightly curved back making a sort of backwards spiral design. Each blade folds in on itself and back in the center when I apply pressure to the button that's flush with the round handle. Once folded in on itself it forms a perfect circular silvery disk, the handle being the only part that's not solid metal.

I played with it for a few minutes watching how fast the blades pop out. It's intimidating but really cool.

I hoped Drogaxe wouldn't mind if I kept it. I even wanted that sick double bladed thing. The alien definitely had some cool weapons.

Instead of putting it back into my pocket I decided to clean it with a polish rag from a gun kit in the backpack I had stolen. I cleaned until the metal was gleaming like a mirror before I placed it back into my pocket. Dousing the fire with my water bottle I tied my hair into a loose ponytail and settled down for the night.

Far above in the night sky I could see the stars for the first time in years. I reached out a hand trying to touch them, even though they were much too far away. They twinkled in the otherwise emptiness of space. Drogaxe had come from somewhere out there. I wondered what system his planet lied in and if it had rings, how many suns did it have, and so on. So many questions yet to be discovered; I hoped.

My hair was still wet but it helped to keep my neck cool in the heat as I pulled it into a low ponytail

My hair was still wet but it helped to keep my neck cool in the heat as I pulled it into a low ponytail. I had found a bubbling stream to wash the dirt from my hair. Another day had passed since I had been out in the wilderness, another day without a shower until I had stripped and bathed in the stream. At this point I didn't care about being nude as the scientists with Weyland-Yutani R&D had beat it out of me. Even though my body was once again mine, some things were still fresh on the mind.