Chapter 26 - The Dance

"You have the stamina of a stallion."

I rolled onto my side and snuggled further against the big bastard who had finished destroying my vagina after multiple rounds of sex. Never before did I think I would beg a lover to let me rest until now. He relented and I let exhaustion take over.

When I had woken up it was with an orgasm. His long tongue lapped at my fleshy button, the little nub of flesh pulsing gently in tune to his licks. My hips rocked my sensitive flesh against his mouth wanting more, even though my body had had enough. Using what little strength I had left, I placed my legs upon his wide shoulders to better give him access. It seemed to help as his big hands drew me closer, one wrapped around each thigh, his flesh hot and scratchy.

I could only whimper as another orgasm rocked my body. Pulses rocked my overly sensitive and sore vagina, my labia and clitoris squeezing out the last energy available.

"Mmm. I will let you sleep. You are tired. Tomorrow we must begin to train again."

A groan escaped my mouth. Training wasn't any fun. He bested me every time, even though he was "going easy on me".

As if!

"Do we have to?" I whined, yawning in the middle of the sentence. He was so damn warm that it was hard to not fall asleep quickly in his embrace.

"Yes. Seeva, a female who has killed to have me sire her young, has challenged you. Next month will be the fight."

"Uggghhhhh. That bitch won't take what's mine." One of my fingers played with one of his errant dreads while I continued to fight my sleep, "Why did you wait to tell me instead of right away?"

Drogaxe was quiet for a few minutes. His chest rose and fell as he lied in silence. She waited and waited until he responded, "I worry for your safety. I wish not to lose you—"

"You won't. I'll be right here, babe."

He scoffed, "You do not understand. Seeva is a seasoned huntress. She has killed hundreds in her struggle to mate with me. For me to sire one of her pups she would earn more honor and be able to boast. Seeva cares not for weakness, the weakness we have for each other."

Drogaxe sat up quickly, a growl escaping his chest as he stared down at me. His stormy indigo eyes showed raw emotions I had never seen on him before. Typically the Yautja had a composed poker face, but not right then. Right then he was genuinely worried about me and our future together being taken from us in one fell swoop. This newcomer threatened our love.

"Do you doubt my ability to defeat her? If you do then you doubt your own ability since you've been training me." Crossing my arms across my chest I looked at the dark emerald sheets. The color looked dull in the low light of the room.

Perhaps the sourness of our moods affected the lighting, too, she wondered.

"I do not doubt myself nor my abilities nor you."

"Then why —"

"Others know I am training you. If you fail then that will reflect on my own standing and ability as an Elite Hunter." He avoided my gaze entirely, choosing to stare off to the side.

I couldn't fucking believe him! He was worried about his own standing when I was going to have to fight to the death? Honor could be earned back, but I couldn't come back from the dead. Once I died it was it, done-zo! There was no coming back from that. Did he really care about his honor more than me?

It seemed the case. He had told me numerous times that honor was extremely important to individuals, especially him. He worked for centuries of his life to earn the title Elite.