• Author's Note •

I typically hate Author's Notes in a story but I made an exception here!

First off, I'm actually surprised this is getting so many views. Like, genuinely surprised! I hope everyone who has read it is enjoying the story so far. I put a lot of work into everything I write, so it makes me super happy that folks are reading it!

Second, I do edit it every now and then when I find a spelling or grammatical error. I am a perfectionist and a stickler to go through and correct the errors so it flows smoothly. I understand how annoying it is to deal with reading a story littered with spelling errors and grammatical issues so there may be updates where it's just me correcting those. If you follow me then you will see my announcements about chapter updates and new chapters coming out.

Third, I don't have an update schedule. I am terrible at adhering to one and will upload new chapters as I write them! I will notify when a new chapter has been added, of course, for your viewing pleasure. I'm Bipolar, Autistic, and ADHD, so it's a miracle I even get the energy and willpower to update, but I keep on myself with reminders and alerts to keep writing and update in a timely manner. If something arises in my personal life then I will make an announcement about it instead of ghosting my readers. I currently have another chapter in the works and it will be out as soon as I can finish it and edit it.

Fourth, there is another Predator/Yautja fan fiction that I am currently working on. It is only six chapters so far but be on the look out for that in the near future when I've written enough chapters for it. I am working to try other ideas that I have yet to see explored as far as this niche community has available. Prey was a spur of the moment idea after being unsatisfied with what was available and I'm so excited folks are reading it! I hope this next one gets as much traction as Prey. This next one will be unique and hopefully different than was is currently out there!

I have high standards for  anything I read and have that in mind as I write. My style is more like traditional literature with more description and prose than dialogue, where my characters are introspective of themselves and the world around them; this also reflects myself in my daily life but I work to make unique characters who feel like they exist in the real world.

Feel free to leave any feedback and comments! I love to read comments! I enjoy interacting with readers! If you have any questions for me then don't hesitate to ask!

My pronouns are she/her and I'm testing he/him. I do not care what you call me as either will do. I do not mind personal questions either, just please keep it civil if there is anyone brave enough to answer. The Yautja value bravery after all!

Art Credit: Predators by Nikolaspascal on DeviantArt