L!Charlie CG!Quackity

Nicknames : bud, bub, buddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie had always regressed, even if he didn't know it. Being around since the start, having only observed people from afar, he had never had anyone tell him that what he was doing was age regression.

He knew he acted childish and childlike but he just thought nothing of it, thinking that everyone else does exactly what he does. After a while he just let it happen, gave up trying to stay big because he never had anyone there to tell him not to, so he carried on doing it.

-------

It was early morning in Las Nevadas, Charlie being sat near the fountain, completely zoned out, staring at his own reflection. He had woken up feeling fuzzy so he opted to just stay by the fountain in hopes of seeing Quackity. He had slipped into his headspace without even realising it and continued to stare at his reflection until footsteps in the sand caught his attention.

Looking up he saw Quackity walking over, immediately jumping up with a smile and running over to hug his friend. Quackity being a bit taken back by the action due to not expecting it, let out a huff as Charlie crashed into him

"Morning Charlie" he said whilst returning the hug.

"G'mornin' Quacki'y from Las Neva'as" Charlie didn't noticed his close to slurred speech and the way he didn't pronounce his 't's and 'd's (fun fact: i could pronounce these when i was actually like 3 but i struggle now lmao). Quackity instantly picked up on but didn't mention it, thinking the older was just tired or had just woken up, even if he had seen him at the fountain for a while. Charlie let go of the hug after feeling Quackity release his own arms from around him, and stepped back enough to look at Quackity's face and smiled at him.

"Wha' are we 'oing today Quacki'y from Las Neva'as?" he said before sitting back down on the edge of the fountain and staring at his reflection again.

Quackity took notice again of the slightly slurred speech and missing letters, thinking back to when he used to look after Sapnap when he regressed, slowly slipping into his caregiver headspace. A small smile was plastered on his face "Hey Charlie, how old are you feeling bud?".

Charlie looked at him confused and shrugged giggling, not really understanding the concept of age, let alone know what age he was in or out of his headspace. Quackity chuckled at the mentally younger, "ok then, does your head feel fuzzy?" Charlie simply nodded, still staring at his reflection ripple in the water.

Looking over at the boy, Quackity realised he was in his usual attire which consisted of a dress shirt (like the ones adults wear to like work and stuff, you know?), dress pants (also what adults wear to work and stuff, sometimes people dk what i mean by dress shirt and stuff) and his braces(like what c!Quackity wears), "Do you wanna change put of your big boy clothes and into something comfier?" he asked, hoping he'd be able to somewhat pin point the littles age range.

The little instantly perked up at the idea of comfy clothes and nodded quickly and enthusiastically. Quackity chuckling at that and held his hand out for the little to grab, almost instantly Charlie held onto his hand and the two started to walk back to Quackity's room at the top of the hotel (idk if he has a house or not lol im not 100% caught up with everything :p).

Once up there Quackity told charlie to sit over on his bed whilst he found some clothes for him to choose from, and doing as he was told Charlie skipped a little over to the bed and sat down, starting to fiddle with his fingers and the hem of his shirt waiting for the other to come back. Quackity pulled out some old dungarees he owned and white sweater and some joggers and massive hoodie (hoodies are great) before walking over to a chest at the back of his wardrobe which held some little stuff for when he was going to bring Karl and Sapnap to Las Nevadas but obviously things changed and Sapnap never got to use them. He pulled out a sippy and bottle for the little to choose from, a paci just in case, and a couple stuffies for the little to choose from as well. Quickly closing the chest and making his way back over to Charlie to see him fiddling with his braces, smiling slightly at the regressed boy.

"I got you two outfits to choose from ok bub, choose whichever you want, ok?" He said softly, making the little look at the man whilst he held both outfits out, quickly nodding and pointing to the hoodie and joggers. Quackity put the other outfit neatly folded on a chair before turning back to Charlie "do you want help or can you change yourself?". The little shook his head and pointed to himself before saying "I can 'o it" Quackity handed him the outfit before walking out of the room for the little to change with privacy. After a couple minutes he heard a small "I done" he walked back into the room, trying not to awe out loud at how cute the little was, the hoodie being absolutely massive on him, giving him sweater paws and the joggers simply just covered his feet completely, "Want me to roll up your jokers bud, so you don't fall over them all the time?" After receiving a nod he rolled the joggers so they rested against the littles ankles.

He quickly grabbed the bottle and sippy before asking which one Charlie wanted before getting a point to the sippy. "Do you want me to fill this up for you bub?" he received a nod in response, before leaving to get Charlie his juice he grabbed both stuffies "Which one u want buddy?". Charlie looked between both of the stuffies he was presented with, "can I has both?" Quackity chuckled softly before nodding and giving the little both the stuffies, "you've been a really good boy this morning so why not, I'll be right back bud I'm gonna go fill your sippy with juice, ok?" "Okie!" Charlie smiled before going back to his stuffies feeling better about his regression knowing someone was there to take care of him even if he still didn't fully understand what was going on.

Quackity returned shortly with a sippy full of a little watered down juice so he wouldn't give the little too much sugar hoping to get him to nap later, he handed the little who gratefully took the sippy and gave a small "t'ank you". Quackity smiled and sat next to him whilst he talked about his stuffies and the adventures they were to go on, he'd have to speak to him when he got big again and ask him if he wanted Quackity to be his caregiver, guessing the other had never had one.

The rest of the day went rather smoothly, Charlie going down for a nap easy enough an hour later cuddled up to Quakcity holding onto his stuffie, happier than he's ever been.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I like to think Quackity has a small soft spot for Charlie.

Words : 1209

if you have any requests please comment them :]