L!Dream CG!Techno

L!dream CG!Techno

Cw : yelling, crying, mentions of wilbur's death, mention of scars

Nicknames : dre, bud, buddy, techie, little one

Ever since Techno had joined him in the prison he had pushed his regression off and it was starting to get to him. Everything was wrong, his clothes felt icky, the clock ticking was too loud, the lava was too daunting, his stomach was rumbling from the fact he hadn't ate his potatoes yet, his incoming regression was harder to keep at bay and worst of all, Techno used their only way out on a stupid bell which he was currently messing with.

"COULD YOU STOP THAT?!" he snapped looking at Techno. A look of surprise momentarily appeared on Techno's face. "Sure" he simply said before standing up and leaving the bell alone "You alright man?" he asked, walking over to the blonde. "I'm fine Techno." he stated before slumping down on the bed.

"Then why are you all tense?" staring at Dream, waiting for an answer. The blonde shifted uncomfortably under the pinkettes gaze, with everything else being wrong and now being stared down by his cell mate his regression hit him full force, slipping a little younger than what he usually does from pushing it away for so long. With the sudden slip of headspaces he started to cry from panic and relief.

Techno stood in shock before crouching down in front of the boy "hey dre, are you ok with me touching you?" he waited to ask his other question till he got confirmation the other would be ok with touch, after getting a nod in response he asked his second question "Would you like a hug?" the blondes eyes widened a bit in delight, "pwease" was all he said before moving to be in Technos open, waiting arms.

Techno rubbed the boys back in hopes of calming him down, it seemed to work because after around 5 minutes Dreams crying was reduced to small sniffles. "How old are you feeling bud?" the questioned surprised the blonde, Techno must've caught onto the blondes surprise and simply said "I used to be Wilburs caregiver before he died" the blonde only gave a small nod in understanding before holding up 3 fingers "I three" he mumbled before going to chew this shirt sleeve.

"Oh wow, such a small boy, aren't ya?" he chuckled at the eager nod he received from the mentally younger before hearing a small whine, "What's the matter buddy?"

"Clothes icky" Techno nodded in understanding "Do you have any clothes here for you buddy?" Dream nodded before pointing to the chest. Slowly getting out of Techno's lap, as if scared the other would somehow leave if he got up too fast, the little made his way over to the chest, opening it and digging straight to the bottom, effectively retrieving a hoodie he had hidden incase something like this happened, before turning back around and plopping himself right back to where he was sat before.

"Do you want help with that bud or do you want to do it yourself?" He waited for an answer off the little, noticing the menally younger become a bit embarrassed before quietly mumbling a small "Techie help p'ease". Giving Dream a nod in response he tapped his shoulders and asked for him to lift his arms up, after that he quickly slipped the old shirt off before grimacing slightly at the scars that littered the other boy's body, some old and some new. He pulled the hoodie over the boy before he whined from the cold air that started to nip at his skin.

The pinkette saw the blonde visibly calm a little at the feel of his hoodie before curling back, letting out a small yawn, only then did Techno notice the dark circles under his eyes and wondered when the last time he slept was. "Do you wanna nap little one?" Dream looked at Techno not saying anything, so the pinkette decided to add on to his previous question, "I'll still be here when you wake up bud, don't worry , i won't leave you" the blonde calmed more at that and gave him a nod.

Techno situated them so Dream had his head against his chest and Techno played with his hair in hopes it would send him to sleep quicker. It soon worked and Techno heard a quiet "ni' ni'" come from the little. A small smile made its way up on Techno's face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

727 words

if you have any request feel free to leave them in the comments :]