L!Sapnap Cg! Karl and Quackity

L!Sapnap CG(s)!karl and Quackity

CW: mentions of exploding

nicknames: pumpkin, sweetheart, sweetie, bub

Requested by Amina6may

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The project that Sapnap had recently been working on seemed to be going wrong whatever he did. The blocks he wanted to use didn't look right, the blocks he ended up using weren't placing right, his tools kept breaking quickly when he was getting supplies for the project, he accidentally miscounted how much of something he would need and now he was short on it, the redstone wasn't working properly. So you could say today was not Sapnap's day.

With everything going wrong, he started to feel overwhelmed and when he felt overwhelmed the want to regress and let his fiances take care of him grew. 'No, can't be small, gotta work..' he thought as he continued to gather the remaining resources he needed for his project, which was mainly redstone and cobble. He failed to notice the creeper that snuck up behind him and exploded as soon as he turned around.

He stumbled backwards from the force of the explosion, headspace quickly setting in even with his attempts to stay big, surprise, his attempts didn't work. He quickly pulled out his communicator before he slipped too young to type, quickly sending his caregivers his cords and a text saying 'small', knowing his fiances would know what he meant by the word.

He attempted to keep himself distracted until his caregivers came, just throwing little stones across the cave and giggling when they echoed through the cave. He continued to do so until he heard rushed footsteps coming towards him, looking over to where they came from he saw both his fiances running over to him, happy giggles made their way out of his mouth at the sight of them.

They both audibly awed at the little's giggles and ran over to him. " You ok pumpkin?" The ravenette asked as he crouched down beside the other, who gave him a nod, whilst the brunette looked around the cave, trying to see if there was a reason the other regressed before noticing the creeper hole only a couple feet away from them. Quickly making his way back over the raveonettes, pointing to the hole, "did this make you small sweetheart?" The mentally younger looked over to where he pointed and nodded sadly, "Awe sweetie, how about we go back home and watch your cartoons and colour?" The time traveller asked. The little nodded quickly and made grabby hands at the eldest of the three, the caregivers chuckled at his eagerness as Karl bent down to pick him up and they made their way back home.

On the way back to their house Sapnap pointed out anything that interested him and would babble after it before noticing a new thing, the other two hummed and gave short sentences in reply so the little knew the others were listening to him. Upon reaching their home, Karl passed Sapnap over to Quackity with little trouble so he could open the door. The fiances walked in and set the mentally younger on the sofa whilst Karl turned on the tv and let Sapnap pick out what he wanted to watch and Quackity went to pick out some littlespace appropriate pajamas. Sapnap prefered soft fabrics, nearly silk like fabrics whilst little, other fabrics felt rough and itchy. He grabbed fluffy light blue bottoms that had clouds in them and a baby blue sweater to go with it, also picking up an orange paci that had a small panda sticker that Sapnap himself had placed.

Walking back out to the others he heard an anime opening start from the tv, the regressor heard him and whipped his head to look at him, "wanna get changed bub? I bet those clothes feel icky" Sapnap nodded whilst reaching out for the clothes. "Do you want help or can you change yourself?" The boy that was sitting next to him asked. The ravenette shook his head and held up four(4) fingers and mumbled a small "i big boy" and ran off to the bathroom to change, Quackity shouted a quick "call us if u need help bub" whilst the boy was still in ear shot.

The other eventually came back out and sat between both caregivers, accepting the parrot stuffie that Karl passed him, hugging it close to his chest. The caregivers awed quietly at the regressor and they all cuddled for the remainder of the day watching whatever Sapnap wanted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------word count: 732

Sorry it took so long to get out, schools started back up and ive had so much homework, sorry for the wait

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]