L!awesamdude CG!foolish CG!Ponk

CW: mentions of blood and death, crying

Nicknames:bubba, papa, buddy, bubs, baby

Btw i'm using all pronouns for ponk in this, incase u get a lil confused :P

fyi i havent seen the lastest lore yet so if this isn't completely accurate i apologise aha also if this sint exactly what u meant i do apologies haha @pr1nc3ly-s4mm13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam's mind was racing as he ran to Folish's summer house, small sentences mumbled under his breath,  "didn' mean it" he repeated it until he could no longer with deep breaths over taking, the armour he wore holding him down, he stopped near the nether portal to catch his breath after making sure no one was following him, no one followed him at all but he wanted out of there where nobody could see him besides his papa and his bubba. he looked down at his hands seeing the poor enderman's blood staining his clean hands, panic set back in at the sight and he starting running again, wanting to get to his papa's summer house quicker.

He ran through the door and up to their bedroom, hoping they were there but upon opening the door, there was no sight of them, tears making their way to his eyes, the creeper hybrid looked everywhere for them before hearing the door open and see them walk in with each other, immediately running over to them and into his papa's arms and the tears fell. Foolish was a bit taken back by this, but wrapped his arms around the creeper hybrid nonetheless. Neither knew what was wrong until Ponk heard him mumble the words bubba and papa under his breath and the blood on his hands. They whispered something to Foolish before walking away and the totem hybrid whispered sweet nothings into the creeper hybrids ears till his crying was reduced to sniffles.

"heya buddy, how about we take this icky armour off, ye?" the regressor only nodded and unlatched himself from the other, Foolish made quick work of taking the armour off, when ponk walked back in and slid one of his comfort hoodies over his head. The hoodie was an old one Foolish had given him when he outgrew it and it soon became an item of comfort for the man, wearing it when he was regressed or was in need of comfort when the others weren't around. "is that better now bubs?" The shortest of the lot asked, smiling when he saw a nod from the other.

they made quick work of moving themselves to the bedroom, grabbing some of Sam's little stuff on the way such as his paci and his teddy, Fran followed them, curious as to why her owner was upset. They sat themselves on the bed with sam in Foolish's lap and ponk to their side, rubbing the others back, both relieved to see him regressed knowing it had been months since he had last because he'd rather work on the prison than take care of himself yet they were concerned on why they had found him crying and in distress looking for them.

"i sorry, didn' mean it" the words were spoken so softly it would've been missed if the others werent paying attention to him, "what are you sorry for bub? what happened?" they both looked at him, waiting for an answer. "i didn" mean to kill 'im, or let dweam out. 'onestly didn' mean to be bad" the regressor hid his head in the crook of Foolish's neck waiting to be shouted at, for the upset faces but it never came "oh baby, we know you didnt mean to, it was a mistake" both caregivers resured him that it wasnt his fault and it was a mistake, knowing theyd have to talk to him when he was big again to know exactly what happened. The green eyes man lifted his head and looked at both of them in shock "not mad?" a small chuckle came from Ponk before she replied with "of course not baby, how about we cuddle and watch some cartoons, ye?" enthusiasm dripping from her words in hope the little's mood would lighten up with the question.

And it worked, all three of them stayed in bed cuddled up watching cartoons. Both making a silent agreement to turn Sam's communicator off until he was big again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------word count: 667

heyy, sorry if theres spelling mistakes i wrote this at midnight and i had an exam early this morning so my brains not working aha but hope u enjoyed it :p

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]