L!Purpled CG!Foolish

CW: mentions of crying

Nicknames:bud, buddy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The totem god happened to be on one of his strolls when he wandered into Las Nevadas, having no work to do at all for the day, he decided to see if Quackity had done something new to the place. Walking past the sign saying 'Welcome To Las Nevadas', he came to notice two things Wilbur and Quackity shouting at each other, well more of Quackity yelling at Wilbur to get put and Wilbur trying to persuade Quackity to let him join Las Nevadas. The second thing he noticed was Purpled curled up near his stuff with hands over his ears, crying. He swiftly made his way over to the other, crouching down slowly in front of him as to not scare him. The blonde looked up at the man in front of him with tear filled eyes and curled more into himself, whimpering slightly when hearing the leader of Las Nevadas shout. Foolish caught onto what caused the boy's distress, wondering what to do next he hadn't noticed Purpled moved closer to him trying to cuddle up to his side for comfort from the yelling.

The shark totem looked down at the boy and pulled him onto his lap so he'd be more comfortable and the blonde immediately cuddled the elder. "hey bud, you alright? Did the shouting scare you?" The question rolled off his tongue, having dealt with this behaviour before immediately knowing what was up after looking after Ponk whenever they regressed. He received a shaky nod as a response which prompted his second question "do you know what age you are buddy?" He watched as the other took a hand away from his ears and held up three fingers before putting one down and then putting it back up again. Foolish caught onto that, "it's alright if you're not certain, should we say somewhere around between 2 and 3?" he smiled at the nod he was given, seeing a smile start to creep up on Purpled's face.

He stood up slowly as to not drop the boy before making his way towards the hotel, he took notice of the fact Quackity and Wilbur were gone. Wilbur probably back at his burger van with Ranboo and Quackity in the casino. The sun hung low in the sky considering it was nearing night, the light reflected off the windows giving the ground below a red and yellow look. He walked up the stairs walking into the room Quackity had offered him when he was working on the Las Nevadas sign, having still kept the key card in case he needed a place to stay. He placed the younger on the bed before grabbing some pyjamas he left here for ponk incase they slept over whilst regressed. They were a pair of fluffy pyjamas with strawberries all over them.

He walked back over to the other and helped him into the pyjamas before cuddling up in the bed, well more like foolish sitting up against the head board whilst purpled curled up and rambled on about his day. Foolish never would've thought he'd look after a regressed Purpled but it felt nice to look after the boy, having not seen ponk since his run in with Sam and the key cards.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------word count: 542

sorry this sucks aha i wrote it at 1am with the burst of motivation i had whilst a gc was extremely active

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]