Next In The Forever Series...

It's been fifteen months since a single decision changed Roxy and Isaac's lives, thwarting the future they'd dreamt of together.

While Isaac fights the curse of a blood wolf each day with the chance of finding a cure growing slimmer, Roxy has had to step up from her title as Luna to Alpha. With the stress of running such a powerful pack, and the fear of never finding a cure for the curse which is slowly killing her beloved, Roxy finds herself struggling.

With their lives already complicated enough, a knock on the door proves to them once again that life is never fair. Secrets of Roxy's family bloodlines are revealed - secrets Isaac had known all along.

Meanwhile the two notorious fugitives of the werewolf realm, Levi and Abigail, are sighted after months of evasion. A hunt is decided by the Alpha committee, a hunt which Isaac is determined to join, fully well knowing the risks that come with the curse.

While Roxy struggles with new revelations and finding her new place in the world, Isaac is determined to bring down the blood wolf he allowed to slip through his paws months ago. Even if it meant saying goodbye to Roxy one final time. Will Roxy decide to stay with her family, despite their differences, or return to Moonlight Ridge where Isaac's ghost will haunt her? Or when all seems lost, will they be saved by a sworn enemy?

Coming 31.10.2022