2

Once I got to school I went to the office to pick up my schedule. On the way to class I saw Jimin and some new guy "hey Jimin" I said with a smile "hey hobi meet yoongi, yoongi meet hoseok" Jimin said with a smile I just gave the boy a nice smile I really didn't like meeting new people but today I guess I would have to get used to it because Jimin was the most popular kid and always made me sit next to him and his friends (jungkook and namjoon).

"Uh I'm going to get going now I have some stuff to do before my class starts" Jimin said leaving me and the black-headed boy alone. "uh what class do you have first" the black-haired boy said, "Ms. Jones how about you?" I asked "same" he said with a smile "wanna walk to class together" I said "sure" the boy said , on the walk there I had to pee so I went to pee on the way out I saw the boy talking with a boy that looked like jin "so who do you like so far yoongi" "nob-" "jin" I said as I cut yoongi halfway off the black hair boy looked confused on why he was cut off "jin um me and yoongi have to go to class now" I said with a smile "oh okay talk to you later at lunch then" "ya" I said as me and yoongi walked to class silent as yoongi broke the silence "what was that about" "nothing" I said as yoongi just looked confused "okay" he said. As we got into the class I sat down next to yoongi.