5

After we left class I headed home to get ready to go to the cafe with Taehyung. I took a shower and put on some different clothes and I added a little cologne.
A FEW MINUTES LATER
I grabbed a few things and headed out the door. On the way there I got a phone call from Taehyung saying that he had gotten a table and its in the front on the left. I picked up my speed and got there around 3:40 and I left at 3:26. Once I got there I saw Taehyung waving at me from the table "oh so you really did come?" he said and smiled "of course" I said with a laugh and smile.
WAITER'S POV :
On the way to the next table I saw my ex-boyfriend named Taehyung with some guy. As I walked to the table to take their orders me and Taehyung made eye contact and I just rolled my eyes and took their orders.
BACK TO HOBI AND TAEHYUNG'S POV:
"Do you know the waiter by any chance" I asked "Uh ya that waiter is my ex-boyfriend" he said looking a little nervous "oh okay" I said "why do you ask" he said "well I was asking because they rolled their eyes at you and so I was just trying to find out" I said with a sigh. After a few minutes later the waiter comes with our food. I had got Bibimbap mixed with rice and vegetables and he got Gamjatang pork back-bone soup.